The award for the biggest spammer on the site goes to...

No posts are bad posts me n mike have already had this discussion and realised the more posts the more active the site is. Cheater ........ Lmfao how dare you we need more spam Paul get posting lol

Beat that :wink:

No one will EVER catch up with me now :tongueout:

Maz, there really is no reason for it not working. I just cannot understand why?!? I have even been playing with TestUser and it seems to even work under there too!!!

:worried::worried::worried::worried:

10 million posts get to funch u must post 100 times a second since u were born lmfao

I'm pretty happy with 15th! Only been a member since May this year and already posted over a 1000 times. Is that a record?

Spemety spaaaaaaaaaaaam it's wonderfull spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, spamety spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam it's wonderfull, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam!

Spam eggs and spam, or spam, spam, spam, beans, eggs and spam, etc!

Lmfao I know. Wudnt be long till we spammed up again. Just keeping the site buzzing that's all

The site would be so boring wouldn't it! Lol! I'm sure it wouldnt be really!

Banter is exactly wot we need, there's no point in just posting next event, wanted, detailed etc etc.
I think I am addicted to the site thgh lol.

Spemety spaaaaaaaaaaaam it's wonderfull spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, spamety spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam it's wonderfull, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam!

Spam eggs and spam, or spam, spam, spam, beans, eggs and spam, etc!

spam spam BAN!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leethelips Clio General Chat 0
D General Chat 7
spee Spotted 0
Crezzy Spotted 2
A2ON Clio General Chat 16