More awards . . .

A2ON

Platinum Member
Picked up a copy of the latest Auto express too see this !

Pretty good result even beating the Megane and in close contension for the gold award

20120122_102129.jpg

20120122_102201.jpg

Thanks for looking.

the clio and the megane get good reviews all the time,the clio is a bargin for the amount of fun you can have on the B roads and track days:thumbup:

Wouldn't argue with that but when I see the price of sporty small hatches...I do think 21k???? Clio's are a great secondhand bargain. I'm just waiting for the 250 to drop a little more....

Wouldn't argue with that but when I see the price of sporty small hatches...I do think 21k???? Clio's are a great secondhand bargain. I'm just waiting for the 250 to drop a little more....

That's what I'm waiting for when they are like 10-12k lol

there only 15-16k now by the time they reach 10k they will have 40k on and be no good to man nor beast.

Having driven one im not sure what i prefer . the megane feels very heavy compared to the clio brakes and the like suffer but its quick (ish) so i supose its swings and round abouts

No doubt though the Clio is the way to go if you do allot of track days

See i can never trust an article like that when it cant even get the correct image to use.

New car Championship:
"Clio 200 amazing" (picture of 197 used). :glare:

With you on that 21k is mad money for sporty small hatches,call me tight but i would never buy new.250's are getting well within reach now but ime very happy with my 200 at the moment.

Bearing in mind - vw gti's 21k minimum starting price
Audi S3's 23k
Having owned both above the 200 (for me) is mmmiiillleeesss more vfm and enjoyable (imo)

there only 15-16k now by the time they reach 10k they will have 40k on and be no good to man nor beast.

Having driven one im not sure what i prefer . the megane feels very heavy compared to the clio brakes and the like suffer but its quick (ish) so i supose its swings and round abouts

No doubt though the Clio is the way to go if you do allot of track days

Love the clio just the 250 feels the best of both worlds. 40k, hardly moon miles lol....

Bearing in mind - vw gti's 21k minimum starting price
Audi S3's 23k
Having owned both above the 200 (for me) is mmmiiillleeesss more vfm and enjoyable (imo)

You're talking more than that for a new S3, I think when I had a look they were more like £30k . The GTi is more than that too surely?

The Clio is a great car, it's great fun to drive, but you have to be in the mood IMO.

Their choice of images confirms that the 197 is better looking. :wink: haha

As has been mentioned, the Clio is certainly best value for money.

As Top Gear once said "you wont go faster for cheaper"...