Tesco's 99

I just been to tesco by us all they sell is 95 normal or super 97 does this matter 97 / 99 any diffrence?

The base problem is this, your car is only mapped up to 98, so it wont benefit powerwise from higher octane fuel. the only benefit will probably be the better mix of additives at "better" ones. Thats what sometimes gets you a slightly better mpg which sometimes (depending on price differences) equals to the higher cost. Where i live i doenst becauseo the 100 octane v-power, ultimate etc. stuff costs a fortune.

Ive been using Tesco 99 for years! And think its the best Super you can get.

Ive noticed better results from that than V-Power. Especially in imports.

Tesco only sell Super Unleaded with 99 rating????

I can confirm 100% tesco wooten road kings Lynn sell 97 octane super it's written on the pump mate but the other tesco 2 miles down the road sells 99 so I am well happy I've found some and filled up today to celebrate

I can confirm 100% tesco wooten road kings Lynn sell 97 octane super it's written on the pump mate but the other tesco 2 miles down the road sells 99 so I am well happy I've found some and filled up today to celebrate

Yay!!

I'm gonna have to try this! :smile:

I filled up with 99 seems better already ,

With regards to the 97 thing remember i'm in Norfolk and we take a while to impliment new ideas.! Lol my village has just been able to get broadband ! WTF !!!

When i got my 182 in 2006 i dabbled with 99 but fact is it was shocking when compared to Ultima and was even more shocking when compared with Optimax/V-Power!

The car sounded like a bag of tools most of the time on anything but the best two so i have consistantly used BP/Shell only ever since whether in the 182 or 197 i have now.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rogue General Chat 9
racer2011 Spotted 0
Rogue Spotted 0
eightball103 Spotted 0
Rogue Spotted 0