Tesco's

Rogue

Platinum Member
They are actually taking over the world!

How long have they sold cars for?!? I was shocked a few months ago when I found out they done kitchens. I do remember saying it was only a matter of time before they sold cars...

I was bloody right I tell ya!

Tesco Tyres.com are brilliant too!!

Inverness has something like 6 branches too - 3 big ones!

:smile:

hehe, prob just rebranded like tesco tyres is really run by black circles.

Is strange how they are penetrating every market.

Actually they are decreasing due to the financial recession all their building planes have been stopped due to 5 billion knocked of their shares this year alone

What this as got to do with this thread god knows but it's a piece of useless information lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually they are decreasing due to the financial ression all there building planes have been stopped due to 5 billion knocked of there shares this year alone
What this as got to do with this thread god knows but it's a piece of useless information lol

Spam!

:innocent:

Tescos bought some land and buildings in a small town near me, bought up an old pub and two blocks of flats.

My mate lived in one of those flats and recieved £5k for re locating as did the other tennants left in the flats.

Now they've not done anything for over a year because of the above so the pub and flats are now in disrepair, metal shutters on all the windows, graffiti everywere, looks terrible.

If they flattened it all and left the land level it would look 10 times better, seems they've just lost interest.

I had a quick lookl at buying from them, but they didn't have anything. They are everywhere and they gernerally enter a market and out do all the competition!

Similar Thread Suggestions