Tesco's 99

I won't put Tescos stuff in my car unless it is life or death.

Solely V Power for me lol!!

Dam good deal there though! Am I being thick, or does it not say how many clubcard £'s you need for it?

V-Power for me too, the clubcard deals are great though, my mum uses them on her shopping and stuff. Can get some good stuff for cheap tbh.

I think you have to ring the numbers up provided on the sheet and ask them about it, or maybe log in? Not sure.

:s

In short you log in and exchange £5 worth of club card vouchers for £20 worth of track day vouchers, you send them off + a check to cover the rest if needed.

I got 2! cards cloned at 2 diffrent shell garages so I'm reluctant to use them unless I have cash which means calling off at a bank.

What is wrong with 99? I was under the impression they supplied a number of rally teams ect?

i tend to use 99ron in my 197, ( odd occasion V-Power )

i filled up yesterday with it £58.50. :thumbup1:

Nowt wrong with 99 - I have a "fear" of Tescos fuel going in the 197 lol!!

I was using solely Vpower for the first 12 months, but then I moved and am no where near a shell garage but 2 seconds from a tesco one. Use Tesco super all the time now and tbh there is no difference at all.

Nowt wrong with 99 - I have a "fear" of Tescos fuel going in the 197 lol!!

I was under the impression it's not tescos?

Anyway all fuel is the same, just the addertives that they put in that is all.

I think I am going to shelve my fears, and give it a try.

But I am in the V Power club :worried:

I'm sure tescos99 is the stuff they sell at silverstone on the track days

My 2 nearest petrol stations are tescos and shell, i use v power most of the time, but wen i do use tescos, i notice no difference what so ever.

i do a 20mile round trip to get shell................tesco is only a mile away :001_unsure:

I always use v power, shell garage is 2 seconds away, total exelium is good aswell! I got 8 quid this month from my shell drivers card aswell

In my experience of the F4R engine Tesco 99 comes closest to V-Power. Most others are crap from cold and less responsive.

BP Ultimate or V-power for me when possible but I really dont have any problems running on any other super from a proper petrol staiton (I wouldn't touch supermarket stuff, I just dont see it being of the same quality for some reason...) I have to say, when its had a couple of tanks of V-power I can see a difference!

I have all the evidence in my fuel records (that MPG thing in my signature) - see what difference it makes, I did notice an increase of about 2MPG when I upgraded to V Power

since that scare from the a tesco petrol garage, wont touch it for shit.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rogue General Chat 9
racer2011 Spotted 0
Rogue Spotted 0
eightball103 Spotted 0
Rogue Spotted 0