Supercharged 306bhp GW197 T333DOB

Would be great if you could film your acceleration. [emoji106]1:

Or even better - Dynomaster on your Android phone and time it via GPS 100-200km/h starting in 3rd gear. [emoji106]

Last edited:
View attachment 11180
So just wondering if anyone knows how I can find something like this that is used on Mikes car to prevent the boost being blown into the crankcase. Any help would be appreciated. Something like that which is used here would be easier and possibly better than blocking this using a catch tank or another alternative.
Thanks

Videos would be great yes, not at those silly speeds mentioned above of course (200km/h??wtf) unless you are on a track or on Autobahn something.

In regards to the configuration you mentioned, I've got mine completely blocked mate and I direct all the oil fumes in an oil catch tank which is then vented in air. That's the best configuration imo because nothing goes back to the induction to get burned causing all the nasty consequences.

Videos would be great yes, not at those silly speeds mentioned above of course (200km/h??wtf) unless you are on a track or on Autobahn something.

In regards to the configuration you mentioned, I've got mine completely blocked mate and I direct all the oil fumes in an oil catch tank which is then vented in air. That's the best configuration imo because nothing goes back to the induction to get burned causing all the nasty consequences.

Yes was thinking 200KM is a little high haha. and what catch tank did you use mate, a photo of the configuration would be appreciated.
Was something I had not thought about until it got to RStuning and we temporarily just blocked it with a wheel nut in the end of the pipe.
Thanks

Does anybody know the owner of the AG200 that is supercharged, just wondering what kind of mileage he has done with the standard internals and also how often hes been servicing the car?

Some people would return the fumes back to the induction for environmental reasons. I'm not a tree loving type so I'm running the return hose by the gearbox.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422967758912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422967758912.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 198
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422967793755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422967793755.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422967820437.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422967820437.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422967848205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422967848205.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 163
Looks great ! I'm very interested in this and Hace just started saving to do this ! Is it a rotrex c30-94? Im looking to get all parts and fit myself ( I'm a mechanic btw lol ) . Do you have any pics of the install of the charger /pipes / filter / belt anything lol ! Get the pics up ! Were you able to retain the aircon? Thanks !! Subscribed !

looks good mate, how much was that if you dont mind telling? and where did you find the rubber to blank off the inlet hole? thanks

By the way I got this tank from cazanracing, Fernández in here:smile:

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/mishimoto-carbon-fibre-oil-catch-can-90265-p.asp

mishimoto-carbon-fibre-oil-catch-can-90265-p[ekm]300x300[ekm].jpg

Yeap that's the one:smile:
I got the rubber cover from eBay, it's a generic silicon cap, cant remember the dimensions though mate sorry

Looks great ! I'm very interested in this and Hace just started saving to do this ! Is it a rotrex c30-94? Im looking to get all parts and fit myself ( I'm a mechanic btw lol ) . Do you have any pics of the install of the charger /pipes / filter / belt anything lol ! Get the pics up ! Were you able to retain the aircon? Thanks !! Subscribed !
yes it is that charger mate and will get a few pics up of the pipes etc soon, in terms of finding the parts you will struggle to find the things ready made for the vehicle.
the hard pipes are custom made and the charger itself is secured using a bracket that is secured through existing bolt holes on the car.
The intercooler cant be much different to mine as room is an issue. I bought a new front bumper support so i could trial fit the intercooler on the old piece and then made a nicer version with clean drilled holes.
and yes air con works fine, charger came with a longer belt and uses a small pully to allow the belt to turn all existing aux items. any more questions just ask [emoji106]

some decent pictures on mikes thread around pages 40/70. not sure how i link to a thread so sure someone would be kind enough to put it in here

Looks good, I'm feeling capable , I'm sure there's hard pipe out there I could use! We talking mega money to get them made ?
Yeah some more pics are always appreciated ! I'm imagining the filter is quite low down ?
Ill have a look at mikes thread as I hear it's top notch ! Now I'm on the hunt for a c30-94, and some money haha! Sorry for all the questions lol . What's the maintenance for it like ? Just keep on top of the oil? Cheers ! :thumbsup: