Stupid Garages

awww man they are gimps. u know y that is though mate? they just copy and pat it from previous cars to save time.

Thats pretty ridiculous!

You could always buy it in ignorance at those points and then do them through trading standards lol!

yeah and claim some money back . . . . id buy 1 with recaros though lol

When I saw my car advertised it said Recaro seats. Got there and they were standard. Still bought it! Lol! But that was a Renault dealer!

10k? If there's nothing wrong with it I'd have his hand off

EDIT - on a V, this is the one that ended up on it's roof and bent the A pillar:eek:

Well, they usually work to source a brand new car as a replacement with the dealership, as he bought the GAP cover from Renault.

Yes, that will probably be the case. But someone has repaired the crashed one and is trying to flog it. Or am I missing your point?

Yes, that will probably be the case. But someone has repaired the crashed one and is trying to flog it. Or am I missing your point?

Thats not his old car. He is just pointing out the errors in the advert? Also, i bought a cheap ****box polo from that dealers in May this year when i needed a temporary runaround. LOL.

Yes I understand it's not his car, I saw that one a while back being sold with a smacking bang in it's A pillar. Someones repaired it. Thought you were saying what about GAP cover for that car, not Lloydy's