Stupid bloody kids!!!

Why do all the kids in our close like to play around near my car! I am constantly looking out the window in fear a flying ball hitting my car. It's bad enough the next door neighbours cats use it as a seating area as well but why do they insist on playing near the car!!!

Is it ok to use a high power jet spray on them :wink:

I've told them loads of times but one of the kids lives right next door and were in the corner of a cul de sac. I have to park partly on the grass as the "disabled" benefits other half of the woman next door visits and thinks its ok to park in front of our drive making it hard with the **** turning circle of the Clio to get out. Does my head in. All ready found a round donk and scrape mark on the bonnet which matches a little scooter handle :worried:

Id have a quiet word with their parents, sometimes a level headed approach works better than running in all guns blazing!

I have the same problem, i live opposite 2 fairly decent sized parks with plenty of room for a good game of football, yet the next door neighbors kids find it more fun to play on the driveway right next to mine. Luckily since ive had the clio a ball hasnt hit it but both previous cars got hit a few times although a drinks bottle got kicked at it the other day, no marks or dents though.

I have been out many times now and shouted at them as it frustrates me that ive spent alot of money on my car and they will hit it and not care. they seem to stop for a few days but must forget and then carry on

Can you not put the car in the drive?

As a parent I'm not happy at letting my kids wander far (who is now a days). Personally I put mine in the garage so they can play in the drive/garden and just destroy out plants and guttering rather than someone else's car.

Watch this, and reapply for kids:

[video=youtube;uIbkLjjlMV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8[/video]

My car was outside my girlfriends house last night and some scruffy slapper was chucking glass bottles about now there is smashed glass everywhere, people really don't care

Can you not put the car in the drive?

As a parent I'm not happy at letting my kids wander far (who is now a days). Personally I put mine in the garage so they can play in the drive/garden and just destroy out plants and guttering rather than someone else's car.

If I could upload photos I would to show you. The way the drive is set out I have next door to the left of our spot then the other next door parks on the dropped Kurd in front of the drive so if the neighbour on the drive doesn't pull forward I really struggle to to turn out with getting VERY close to the one on the dropped Kurd. I just reverse in a straight line so I can drive in and out :/

Bloody hell, those must be some sticky tyres to hold on to that slope.

I'd take a knife to the ball

done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! works wonders :rofl: even had the parents playing ball in the cul-de-sac I used live in and the ball hit the car - lets put it this way when they saw my face/what I mouthed at them the ball never came out again.............

I know right!!! We have the same problem in our close!! T-cut with every wash, it does our heads in, we even had an argument with the parents about it a couple of weeks back, someone bashed my dads golf with some kind of racket or bat and left a big black mark!! Now we let our French bulldog nick their balls and other things and let him chew em to bits as pay back!!