Stuie's Black R27

I'd love some fully adjustable coil overs, I don't see the benefit of the the cheaper sets over the cup setup apart from looks. The car coped well beyond my limits anyway mate so I'm not overly fussed as I don't think I would see the benefits of £2000 - £3000 worth of suspension.

I must say the car looks good in those first few pics on your first post Stu, nice and clean, that house looks familiar too......

I must say the car looks good in those first few pics on your first post Stu, nice and clean, that house looks familiar too......

It's because I had some crazy cat who knew a bit about detailing helping me, I'm a bucket and sponge kinda guy.

It's been a while, done a few things to the car the last few months. Got a full aero kit 2nd hand off eBay, had them all sprayed up gloss black as I hate the plastic look. Sprayed the interior plastics gloss black. Fitted a HID headlight kit, full interior LEDs, had all the interior dash lighting etc changed to white instead of the grim orange (thanks colt) Also fitted some h&r 30/40 springs. New front discs & ds2500 pads. It's going in soon to have bullets & handles sprayed black to finish the look off. Anyway, few pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361208942.517105.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361208958.958566.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361208988.603910.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361209046.998132.jpg

I agree with the black sprayed splitter and skirts.

I reckon you should get some spacers then it will look complete from the outside.

Yeah a light tint on the fronts would look good. For the rear, you could tint them, smoke the clear bits (like on that 5 door replica that's on ebay atm) or put a red tint over the clear so the whole light is red.

Finally got the handles & bullets sprayed, also got the passenger rear quarter re sprayed as I wasn't happy with it since the day I got it. Only just got snap happy on my phone after cleaning so excuse the quality and darkness! Just got spacers to fit and get the headlights, fogs and rear lights very lightly tinted for the ultimate stealth look.

y9y5uqup.jpg

py3ajabe.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363545383.620283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363545383.620283.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: