Black Headlights - Cornering Lights

I'm just in the middle of a few job on the front end, when I'm putting back I'm putting the black projector units in. They have the cornering lamps but I dont have the wiring.

I wondered if anyone has done any interesting mods using this lamp if they have fitted the same? Maybe amber running light mod or something?

I could just leave it with the lamp in but if theres a use for it then I may do it before I put back the bumper.

Mark

I think anything you do will have problems it will be like having fog lamps on but worse it will shine directly into oncoming traffic and who ever you are passing from behind the last thing you want is to bring attention to yourself and at night you cant just turn your lights off to avoid being singled out with full beam back at you or a cop with something to prove.

Reactions: Red Baguette
I think anything you do will have problems it will be like having fog lamps on but worse it will shine directly into oncoming traffic and who ever you are passing from behind the last thing you want is to bring attention to yourself and at night you cant just turn your lights off to avoid being singled out with full beam back at you or a cop with something to prove.
Yea I wouldn't want anything like that, you can buy low wattage amber lamps for DRL's so was thinking of something like that. I'll probably just see if I can get some crome blanks so it looks a little better and leave it at that.