Stone Chip hiding products for Racing Blue?

I noticed 3 stone chips on my bonnet on Sunday after waxing my car. I’m not sure if they are new or weather the white wax dust has just made them more visible. What are people using to cover up stone chips, preferably RB owners??

Cheers,

Tickle

Touch up paint applied with care using a very fine artists brush, apply the tiniest amount you can and make sure you lacquer it too.

Did a few on the meg recently and pretty pleased with the softly gently approach.

When I got someone to touch in my stone chips, they used a cocktail stick. Worked way better than the brush supplied with the Renault touch up kits. And a pipe cleaner for any edges such as doors!

Cheers, I will have a go at an not so visable stone chip before I attack the ones on the bonnet. Any one any views on the stuff like Poor Boys Black Hole for covering small chips?

Any one any views on the stuff like Poor Boys Black Hole for covering small chips?

Nothing other than paint will cover/hide/fill a stone chip. Products like Blackhole etc will mask minor swirling caused by washing but will never do anything with a stone chip.

I have one if these for fixing stone chips: http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Festool_De_Nibber_LKZ-HM.html , makes them easy to fix but requires a bit of care otherwise you can cause more damage. (obviously you need paint with this too).

Last edited: