Sticky rear brakes

My rear brake has become gradually squeakier in last week and it suffers from a brake grabbing first thing in morning so I gave myself an hour off to look at it earlier.
I no these suffer from calipers but in my case it was easier.
It turned out the carrier where the pad sits was pitted from rust which in turn was pushing the metal clip forward and seizing pads. Quick file and a clean and it's sorted. So check yours before ordering a caliper

thanks..tomorrow is the day!!last part should be here with Trev and then it should be a straight forward swap..will update tmr..
thanks for asking

thanks..tomorrow is the day!!last part should be here with Trev and then it should be a straight forward swap..will update tmr..
thanks for asking
Cool will await your report. Since you've had yours in garage I've started to prefer mine un boosted!!

Thanks for your story about rear brakes. It is so important that pads move free. Worth to check couple times a year, and fresh copper greases between pads and slide surfaces. Top tip, you can buy those metal clips from motor factor. Under 10£. / set

Thanks for your story about rear brakes. It is so important that pads move free. Worth to check couple times a year, and fresh copper greases between pads and slide surfaces. Top tip, you can buy those metal clips from motor factor. Under 10£. / set
Yes agree fully with copper slip . I couldn't find mine but will be re greasing asap