Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

Cant wait to see the results from this

im sure lee is running circa 240 on his car now with itg indcution kit and scorpion exhaust

I did want to do the same before mapping but Paul wants a standard car as you can expect so the bits can wait lol.

That's quite a jump from just a map, up to 240. Mental if it does go up to that.

Will the standard intercooler hold up the extra boost/heat?

im gonna take a guess, standard car, just the map 223hp.

Last edited:
That's quite a jump from just a map, up to 240. Mental if it does go up to that.

Will the standard intercooler hold up the extra boost/heat?

im gonna take a guess, standard car, just the map 223hp.

We'll see :smiley: Not that fussed if it breaks lol.. Ill just take it to Renault and shrug my shoulders lol.

[MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION]

Here is my suggested schedule for you tomorrow:

-wake up
-book a remap at RS Tuning
-carry on with your day

Rode shotgun with [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] to leeds and back today. The above is all i need to say

After starting at 190bhp stanfard the car ran 230.9 in the end so 231bhp for bragging rights lol.. and 250 lbft... holy crap, it's a absolute weapon, makes the standard car feel soooo slow it's unreal.

Fair to say we hammered most the way back from Leeds to London and it hasn't exploded yet lol. Gave the gearbox a good thrashing and all good.

Very happy..

After starting at 190bhp stanfard the car ran 230.9 in the end so 231bhp for bragging rights lol.. and 250 lbft... holy crap, it's a absolute weapon, makes the standard car feel soooo slow it's unreal.

Fair to say we hammered most the way back from Leeds to London and it hasn't exploded yet lol. Gave the gearbox a good thrashing and all good.

Very happy..
Did wonder if that was your car on Facebook earlier.

Bet you wont be so rushed to sell up now :wink:

Lol I look forward to giving it another hammering ;-)

Great results tho. Don't know why people would say the gearbox would be ****?

I think I will get this booked when I get my downpipe fitted.

Be interesting to see what a fully decatted exhaust does yo the figures

Although I can see the charge temps rising a hell of a lot

Top work though mate. Is it really chalk and cheese?

I think I will get this booked when I get my downpipe fitted.

Be interesting to see what a fully decatted exhaust does yo the figures

Although I can see the charge temps rising a hell of a lot

Top work though mate. Is it really chalk and cheese?

Paul said if it stick an exhaust and intercooler i'll see possibly another 20bhp on those figures but not much higher than 230ish without a hybrid. Their keen for me to bring it back though :smile: I'm sure I will return haha...

I cant believe the difference tbh mate, pulls so hard and on the motorway (private one of course) it will hit 100 without even realising it is near it. Much faster..

Cool :smile:

it might be be worth you contacting Airtec and see if you could be a development car? They're brilliant intercoolers and I don't think there's one for the 200T with them yet

Cool :smile:

it might be be worth you contacting Airtec and see if you could be a development car? They're brilliant intercoolers and I don't think there's one for the 200T with them yet

Have done :wink: I have messaged K-Tec also to see when theirs will be ready.. Everything they seem to be developing is taking ages! Specially the Eibach/K-Tec springs... Been waiting months! They told me in July or so I can have them by September but thats not happening any time soon..

I think the intercooler is a must the be honest

I guess it will probably be thicker (more cores) compared to standard as there isn't much room to expand width ways across the front of the cat

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1