Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

EDITED -

Though I may aswell update the thread, most of you know I bought it ect.. been to Germany to the Nurburgring with the rest of the guys on here.

Loving the car, auto box is quality.. subtle when you want it to be while averaging around 35mpg round town at the moment then stick it in RACE and its completely different.. noisy, uncomfortable and fast.. how you want the RS' to be IMO.

New engine is great too, seem to run up on power.. seen one run 210BHP standard which is a nice touch.. Turbo makes all the difference, reels in a standard 200 no problem which is nice. Surprised a few people on the Autobahn when @R1DAN floored it in his 230BHP scooby and didn't pull from me.

Heres a picture I took on the GoPro I bought yesterday after seeing them on peoples cars in Germany I had to get one.

14182693863_871f12d4c7_c.png
GoPro Hero3 Black Edition 200T Shot. by Stevo-, on Flickr

Last edited:
I just cant think of any negatives to it, pretty much a brand new car at 10 months old, full spec ect.. better economy I think? Someone can confirm?

Do it!

You'd be crazy not to! I loved the 200T when I test drive one.

Pal similar deal to mine and to be honest Ive never looked back absolutely love my 200t in fact for what I use the car for I prefer it over the meg 250 I had also bare in mind better MPG when driven like a granny 1/2 price tax and for me cheaper on insurance. :thumbsup:

Cheaper on insurance for me too by the looks of it... looks like I'll be going round 'burg in a new car then :smiley:

Pal similar deal to mine and to be honest Ive never looked back absolutely love my 200t in fact for what I use the car for I prefer it over the meg 250 I had also bare in mind better MPG when driven like a granny 1/2 price tax and for me cheaper on insurance. :thumbsup:

What sort of mpg do you average around town?

What sort of mpg do you average around town?

Driven like a tool 25 ish driven properly 35ish and about 43mpg on the motorway sat @65 ish

mines only on 3k millage so should get a little better MPG once loosened up.... Also im working with some named brands to have some nice it out soon watch this space :thumbsup:

This has done 9k miles in 10 months which isn't bad. Guessing it has been mainly motorway as it was on 40mpg average before I reset it and 45mph average speed.

This has done 9k miles in 10 months which isn't bad. Guessing it has been mainly motorway as it was on 40mpg average before I reset it and 45mph average speed.

sounds like it pal the black polishes up lovely [MENTION=728]kev[/MENTION]s200

Will get my mate to machine polish it if I go for it as I did notice a few swirls on it but nothing major.

Looking on the RS configurator the only thing it doesn't have / I didn't notice is the RS Monitor.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1