SteBurns finally posts lol

The wheels look bigger and better with the tape off dude, leave it as it is :smile:

Black spoiler is a good move though...

Hey Jase!

I removed the threaded adjuster that raises or lowers the ride height. Yours seems pretty low at the back anyway, have you done anything to yours other than setting it at the lowest setting?

think mines a little lower just because I have back seats and a spare wheel.

Which bit did you remove.? Both pieces of it or just the collar bit that moves up and down the thread.?

The threaded collar or the bit that moves up and down as the adjuster.?
You got a pic of what you took off ste.?

I don't mate. Not the bit that moves up and down, the threaded collar.

the black bit in this pic is what you removed then.?

KWV1.jpg

this car is epic, saw it in the metal in manchester at some pub near the trafford centre, had a little bit of a chat with u in the pub, im getting the same cage as you fitted tomoro :smile: from naith, i will post pics up so you can see it tomoro

Awesome 197, I buy redline and have read the article. Good to see a fine looking RS getting some good press coverage :smile:

this car is epic, saw it in the metal in manchester at some pub near the trafford centre, had a little bit of a chat with u in the pub, im getting the same cage as you fitted tomoro :smile: from naith, i will post pics up so you can see it tomoro

Nice one geezer, look forward to seeing it! Thanks for the comment :smile:

Awesome 197, I buy redline and have read the article. Good to see a fine looking RS getting some good press coverage :smile:

Thanks fella, the Redline Shoot was a good laugh :thumbup: