Finally got a Clio RS!!

Albert540

Paid Member
Hello from Italy :grinning:
Looong journey before being able to get a Clio RS...let's just say that my dream started when you could still configure one from the Renault site and I was some years away from getting my driving licence (but already an avid reader of Evo :tongueclosed:).
Until some months ago I was a proud&happy owner of a nice Swift Sport...then I realized that 1. time was running out to reasonably own a Clio and 2. I could actually finally afford one (yeah, they're pretty rare and thus not cheap around here :dizzy:). So after months of search and several hopeless moments in the mood of "I'll never find a good one", I finally found this (seemingly) tidy Albi Blue / Monaco Bleu, full fat Cup 200:
1.jpg
Of course although it's been well looked after, it's still an old-ish odd-ish French sports car, so it does have "a couple of things" to fix :jedi:
But still, needless to say it's just WONDERFUL, so good to drive that it's becoming addictive, so good to even just look at...it's taking me a while to realize that I actually own one after all this years :grin:
Cheers! :drunk: