Sonic the Clio 197 cup

Been floating around on here a while now but not posted any pictures.

After a painful 13 hours of machine polishing followed by a further 4 hours of waxing i thought id better take some and get them posted.

Still not got all the swirls out tho.....

So here he is :hug:

DSCF1486ps.jpg

DSCF1481ps.jpg

DSCF1475ps.jpg

DSCF1469ps.jpg

DSCF1464ps.jpg

DSCF1463ps.jpg

DSCF1461ps.jpg

Its a proper Tesco value cup! no frills! and i love it!

Looks spotless! Tesco colour (almost) too! Lol, just joking! My car could do with some serious TLC soon, need to spend a day on it.

very nice job!! what polish did you use? I've found the sonus does not touch the RS paint but the Menzerna does a excellent job as seen here by my lovely girlfriends reflection and the house!

IMG_0640.jpg IMG_0624.jpg

ace job mate I appreciate what you went through:smile:

Holy poopoo thats a good shine, link for polish please Adam?

oh and lovely pics, RB looks lush when shininy like that :smile:

two links are :

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...l/menzerna-power-finish-po203s-/prod_574.html

Cut: 3.5 (Max: 5.0)
Gloss: 3.5 (Max:5.0)

and

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...enzerna-final-finish-po-106-fa-/prod_217.html

Cut: 2.5 (Max: 5.0)
Gloss:5.0 (Max: 5.0)

sorry for thread hi-jack! :001_rolleyes:

No worries fella, they are the polishes i used, i got the pack with the two pads and two polishes from cyc.

in brief I cleaned, clayed, polished using the 2 diff polishes and pads, then gave it a coat of AG extra gloss protection, then a coat of Harleys wax.

Have to say the RB is an awful colour to try and correct, im not happy that iv got some swirls still, but didnt have time to use a more intense polish.
Black sure does come up well :smile:

next its wheels off and arches cleaned and a good few coats of poorboys wheel sealant.

B6MFD - let me know how the arches come up! I tried cleaning mine with a bit of snowfoam but they are so scratched its no made much difference they're clean but now scraped meh! let me know how you get on would be interesting to see what they look like :smile:

ashe - yup! :smile:

Will do, to be honest, its more the wheels im going to be concentrating on, but figured i may aswell do the arches while the rims are off.....
I got told to use an domestic all purpose cleaner, or thats what i read on detailing world....so il give that a go

worthy of my approval lol. 13 hours is average for a proper detail inside and out cant see how u managed 4 hours on wax lol did you use a really really tiny applicator lol?

tip for future> if ure doing ure whole car take the wax out of the container and use ure rotary to apply it. works wonders. buffing off same process but with a MF bonnet on the pad this should cut down the time . .. . . . i hope.

just a bit of advice.

i wanna know what u used on ure defuser to get it so black ive tried alsorts and still fades.

lol, to be honest, the 4 hours wax wasnt the whole truth.....i had time to AG egp it after machine buffing which took me an hour including leaving it to haze, during this time i gave it a vac and clean inside, but didnt have time to apply the wax, so i had to wait till my next free evening and wash it again, mask it up and wax it, which took 3 hours. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions