Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

So....if i was to fit Eibach springs for some minor lows and then want some minor widening of the wheel-track too (To avoid stone-rash on rear arches, fitting mud-flaps, too much extra load on bearings etc): What do we think about these for the rear:

http://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/details.php?itemid=286&model=7

(Makes the actual track wider by 20mm overall - without placing extra load directly on the wheel bearings)

And then these for the front:

(Makes the actual track wider by 10mm overall)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191233859739?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Bearing in mind i'm only lowering by a small amount, these would seem a good way to only widen by a small amount ?

Reactions: Big Ben
The rear axle spacers are on my shopping list for the new year when hopefully I get coilies and adjustable top mounts.
I'll keep a keen eye on your front spacers as I'm undecided on using them or not. Stance v performance

Reactions: sevenfourate
Enjoyable weekend here....pottering around outside in the winter sunshine:

Carbon inlet badge fitted this weekend, polished it up - and under the hood cleaned:

IMG_5532_zpsupghlpw1.jpg

Seat back in with beefed up drivers side upper bolster; interior cleaned within an inch of its life. Not often i get to see the seats - as they live life with a cover on. White highlights and dirty work clothes not being a good mix !

IMG_5534_zpssud2xg36.jpg

Knob-warmer "fitted" (No tools required !) :

_12_zps4lvq68bg.jpg

Went out for a little drive this morning and bedded in the new brakes a bit more - starting to feel good :smile: :

IMG_5498_zpsylemdhzc.jpg

And the obligatory Sunday clean today:

P1030673_zpstxfawcnj.jpg

Lows next. Can i manage to complete before this coming weekends meet-up........

Reactions: RSPez and Gordini
I'm going to be the highest Clio in the car park I know it...:excited:

I'll have a friendly £1 wager i'm higher than you @Big Ben ? Think mine had "Stilts" as an option from the factory. Even if your close to mine - as least i wont look so stupid when parked up if we're next to each other....... :smile:

Springs / spacers are turning into a bit of a minefield. No chance of being on before Sat.

Reactions: Big Ben
I'm really going to have to find time to do a Sunday clean, if not just take a trip to Lowestoft and leave it on someone's drive :wink:

I'm really going to have to find time to do a Sunday clean, if not just take a trip to Lowestoft and leave it on someone's drive :wink:

This is Lowestoft. Leave it on my drive and all your likely to find on your return is 4 missing wheels :smile:

I'll have a friendly £1 wager i'm higher than you @Big Ben ? Think mine had "Stilts" as an option from the factory. Even if your close to mine - as least i wont look so stupid when parked up if we're next to each other....... :smile:

Springs / spacers are turning into a bit of a minefield. No chance of being on before Sat.
Your on... Hope I lose:oops:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Looking good, liking the engine bay. That timing belt cover needs a going over with a small wire/brass brush and some metal polish though :chair: