Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Nice knob protection there Shuv. Does it reduce the sensitivity though? :wink:

Yeah I'd like to know this also. Does it have good grip? How much does it weigh? Don't want to be adding too much weight now! is a striped version available? What BHP increase can we expect to see from a striped version?

Definitely see a group buy coming on for one of these!

Reactions: Gordini
Yeah I'd like to know this also. Does it have good grip? How much does it weigh? Don't want to be adding too much weight now! is a striped version available? What BHP increase can we expect to see from a striped version?

Definitely see a group buy coming on for one of these!

Circumcised version you mean?
As in missing the 'top hat'?

:smiley: :smiley:

Reactions: Gordini and Dystant
Very nice Shuv! Had a feeling you'd get stuff ordered before Saturday, if not fitted and ready to go. Unless they will be on..... :wink:

Rear stub-axle extenders are 10mm per side Pav....so a widening of 20mm total on the track. Nothing too mad and will put less pressure on the bearings than wheel spacers. On the front you obviously have no choice as you cant extend the driveshafts !!

Wont all be here by this weekend Jimmy; infact the car is now booked in for fitting of the parts next Friday. Would have been nice for the meet-up - but not gonna happen.

To be fair it would be worse looking outside at the car all over the holidays, with all the new bits in the front-room. That would have really bugged the hell out of me.......

See alot of you folk and your steeds @ the weekend :smile:

Stub axle extenders arrived:

IMG_5617_zpsyvtepfqd.jpg

As have the hubcentric front spacers:

IMG_5616_zpsz9arhw5m.jpg

And Tracking shows the Eibach's are on their way to my local sorting office. So delivery tomorrow i reckon.

"Cinderella will get to the ball" before Christmas :smile: