SHINY AUTOS!!!! gone???

About 2 months ago i paid for some black LED rear tail light from adam at shiny autos.....still have seen nothing, and can not get any reply from emails phone calls, or answer phone messages.

I bought a couple of items from him about a week before placing this order which did arrive, albeit a little slower than it should have been..
he has a fair wedge of my cash which i now want back.....

so wondering if anyone had any links with him, or another phone number i can try him on?

Chris

Hey mate im not able to help with Shiny Autos as I have never dealt with them. What I was going to ask though is how did you pay for the goods? If it was credit card just call your provider and dispute it you should get the money back within the month.

paid for via paypal.

unfortunately i asked for a refund after a couple of weeks of placing the order as i havn't seen anything which i then cancelled as he said it was being sent out that week.

it turns out once you have cancelled a refund once, you cant ask for the refund again........ so i'm stuck....

Ah rite thats a terrible rule! Im guessing paypal is linked to your bank acct then, it might still be worth contacting your bank though because some cards do offer protection against this sort of thing.

not looking great then is it.....i've emailed paypal to see what they can do about it, if anything

if i do get my money back kevo, i may well contact you about some lights!!

il keep you posted!

Chris

im in the same boat as you mate ordered some interior lights from shiny auto's and payed through paypal but have not heard anything from them apart from awaiting goods to be sent out:s

im in the same boat as you mate ordered some interior lights from shiny auto's and payed through paypal but have not heard anything from them apart from awaiting goods to be sent out:s

how long ago did you order?? and does anyone have a contact number for shinyautos?? iv checked the website i may be blind but i cant find one

mobile number from site: 07799 673 505

and dont ask how I got this lot:

0191 2142300 - not sure where this number goes to, though is connected to the website

(01375) 480637 - This number is registed to the addess below and the surname of the email address below which is also connected to the company.

Shiny Autos
18 Carew Close
Warren Bank
Chafford Hundred, Essex Rm16 6RZ

adam.crump@virgin.net

Last edited:
Adam just back to me...

"I've not been able to process his order due to a supplier problem (they no longer stock the item) so will process he's refund tomorrow when in the office. For some reason I can't get on Clio 197 or any forum based site since changing ip comanies..."

Let me know if the matter isn't cleared up

I'm sure he will sort things out, he's not one to run off with peoples money and not supply the goods, just sometimes things come up that are out of our control.

I'm sure he will sort things out, he's not one to run off with peoples money and not supply the goods, just sometimes things come up that are out of our control.

i have an email saying my payment has been recieved and that order will be dispatched usually within 7 days but up to 14!! il wait and c. I ordered speaker adaption leads from another site at the same time and their email says they were dispatched 2day

Adam just back to me...

"I've not been able to process his order due to a supplier problem (they no longer stock the item) so will process he's refund tomorrow when in the office. For some reason I can't get on Clio 197 or any forum based site since changing ip comanies..."

Let me know if the matter isn't cleared up

thanks for your help.... hopefully he will get it sorted tomorrow........
i'm not holding my breath though.....