SHINY AUTOS!!!! gone???

to be fair on adam i had some show plates done for the site, they look awesome and he did an unbelievable quick turn around on them too.
actually thinking of getting some more done.
just these few cases that just dont get sorted anywhere near quick enough. they always seem to be led's too. must be due to the amount of them they sell makes it confusing.

to be fair on adam i had some show plates done for the site, they look awesome and he did an unbelievable quick turn around on them too.
actually thinking of getting some more done.
just these few cases that just dont get sorted anywhere near quick enough. they always seem to be led's too. must be due to the amount of them they sell makes it confusing.

but it would be nice to get a return email just to let you know that your not forgotten about...:tongue_smilie:

Guys as with any business things sometimes get held up or messed up from time to time and I'm not going to say we are not in the wrong here but as with all forums, it's fine if the company owner is a member and made aware of the issue but i wasn't at the time and didn't even know the last few issues until anoter member kindly let me know there was a post up here.

Anyone ever have issues or problems email me directly to adam@shinyautos.com and I will get back to you usualy within the hour as all emails come through on my phone and can answer them anywhere.

Please could those who are affected by a missing order contact me and those who aren't involved please don't add to any confusion.

Many thanks for your time

ps thank you for the above comment also jase.

Haven't had any messages through from anyone regarding this as to date...

So from records I have re sent some orders today.

As said in my previous note please send us a message should there be a problem as if we are unaware there is no way we can rectify anythig.

Regards

I must have e mailed countless times , to be honest i couldnt give a s**t if i get them or not , but please just be aware of this company

I must have e mailed countless times , to be honest i couldnt give a s**t if i get them or not , but please just be aware of this company

Well personally I do care, so instead of adding fuel to the fire please AS ASKED could you send me your full name and address so I can see if they have been dispached to you. Other wise there is little point you making comments if all you are doing is stopping us from getting your order to you!!!

Regards

Last edited:
right.
if you are still waiying for stuff from shiny please pm adam through the site and email he at adam@shinyautos.com
with what you ordered and when.
and your full name and address.
please dont turn this thread into a slagging match.

adam got back to me today, and my leds have been dispatched. so unless they dont turn up i really dont have any reason to complain. plus the 10 LEDs were much cheaper than other sites. il keep you informed on when they arrive

Mine are Blue and look really good ,even my daughter thinks there cool and she hardly speaks let alone comment on car interior lights

shiny autos

what a complete F????N A??E HOLE. Shinny Autos are!!
Placed an order about a month ago for some LEDs, And im still waiting like so many of you are. Ive rang the mobile number ive got,( no answer,) E-mailed,(no reply)...
How many more people are in the same boat? how many people will be in 6 months if this keeps happening.
Great web site, just a same you never see ur order arrive at home.
Has anyone had any joy getting hold of him??????

http://www.gmdu.net/corp-83642.html

Read this thread properly from page 1 to now all the answers you need are in there .