SHINY AUTOS!!!! gone???

thanks for your help.... hopefully he will get it sorted tomorrow........
i'm not holding my breath though.....

i emailed him direct @ shiny autos and got a reply appologising and is 'resending' my order out since i havent recieved it yet he's taking it as a lost item but i never recieved an email to say it had been dispatched just being processed lol

i only ordered last nite so il give them a bit of time yet...but i want the LEDs in my car asap. Other sites seem to be alot more expensive!

i ordered the incar leds mate in blue :S
i recieved an email back from adam last night direct form shiny autos saying he will resned my order out too me??

SHINY AUTO'S GONE !!!!!

imo they where never 'here' to begin with, it took a paypal dispute after 7 weeks to get my money back after his gran died and his brother crashed the car leaving him with whiplash on the way to the funeral. May be true, who knows.

Last edited:
Shinyautos must have more parcels lost in the post than anyone.

All I can say is they WERE a site trader but due to lots of other members all complaining about these exact same "non received item" problems.
They are now NOT connected to this site in anyway.

Shinyautos must have more parcels lost in the post than anyone.

All I can say is they WERE a site trader bit due to lots of other members all complaining about these exact same "non received item" problems.
They are now NOT connected to this site in anyway.

dont blame you mate for taking that stance :thumbup1: ....been to many "excuses"

Glad to say i have now received my money back, albeit minus the paypal costs for receiving the money back....... there was a list of excuses, both on his part and on the suppliers part, but at least i've got the majority of it back....

thanks for your help

i use autobulbs direct ltd, i fink them a pound more on them 6 led bulbs but they come within about 3 days, you just put your make of vechical in the car search and it will give you the type and option to upgrade the bulb. even my reverse bulbs and led. never had a issue with them, them bang on.

Got an e,mail from them yesterday saying they have resent my order as the first order did not arrive , have since read this thread and wonder if it will arrive

i ordered led interior lights from them ages ago. they came eventually but took ages to arrive!! and i'm talking a good 3-4 weeks. i also spoke to some one called adam who assured me they had been sent out after a couple of days. not a good service

tbf when I ordered mine I got them within 3 days, I am one of a few select people though. After hearing all the problems others are having I wouldn't use him again

tbf when I ordered mine I got them within 3 days, I am one of a few select people though. After hearing all the problems others are having I wouldn't use him again

same here Rich,

i ordered my bulbs from there and came within 3 days ( 2 i think ). :smile:

i ordered back in novemebr and had nothing got told he would resend my order out but i hvent heard anything since

I have been notified of this thread and am working to sort all missing and current orders.

The original reason for this thread has been refunded due to a supplier letting us down on numerous occasions.

As I have not been able to log on previously due to Internet setting not allowing me to join the site I would like all customer that have items that haven't been delivered to contact sales@shinyautos.com with your order number full name and address and we will follow up each and every email first thing in the morning and arange everything accordingly.

Many thanks in advance.

Haven't had any messages through from anyone regarding this as to date...

So from records I have re sent some orders today.

As said in my previous note please send us a message should there be a problem as if we are unaware there is no way we can rectify anythig.

Regards

i ordered nov 2nd and emailed adam when this thread came out and he said he would re send my order then finished work today to find an email from shiny auto's confirming it has been dispached so im awaiting a parcel, seeing is believeing :smile: