Sam's Black 197.

Hi guys, been a member on here for pushing 2 years now and never got round to putting up a progress thread.

My cars in the bodyshop for a full detail this weekend, so I'll be uploading pictures accordingly :smile: See my signature for my current "progress".. Pics to follow :smile:

A guy who runs a bodyshop local to me. I've a friend locally who's also volunteered to give me some lessons into machine polishing, so I'm considering teaching myself :smile:

Quite a few people have asked what the interior looks like in black pearl. I haven't had the chance to take a proper picture at the moment so this is just an old one prior to fitting the new head unit :smile:

2q9co6x.jpg

I did the same on mine a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't sure whether to get the clock surround sprayed too. Now I know it will look great! :smile: was it hard to get rid of the textured finish on it tho?

I did the same on mine a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't sure whether to get the clock surround sprayed too. Now I know it will look great! :smile: was it hard to get rid of the textured finish on it tho?

Just detexture it with a primer over and over. It'll take a few coats.

Been a while since I've posted in here..

Had the car back from a body shop the other day, with all 4 wheels being refurbished and painted (Porsche colour) rear drivers side panel completely repainted and the tailgate repaired (car park incident).

I'm really happy with how the cars come back and have booked it in for a detail in the summer with Dooka Detailing in Northampton, who I would recommend to anyone looking to have their car smartened up properly! The car's in the garage today having x4 new Goodyear Assim' f1 2's fitted as well as the lower ball joint replaced. Can't wait to get it back and take the shine off the tyres :smile:

IMG_2786.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions