Sam's RB Clio 200

Hi guys! Though I would start a progress thread!

First bought the car in Feb 2012 but within a week I had a small crash, which smashed up the back passenger side of the car :worried:

When I got the car back I was happy again and this was the first pic
0ADEucp.jpg

I know that usually taking pictures of a tyre change can be boring but I thought that this was quite amusing...
HQz4irK.jpg

Next up was my track day at Snetterton on the 100 course, which was fantastic! I had also used a Fastchips RSTuner on the car which seems to make it a lot more responsive!

Few of the cars behind struggling to keep up :tongueout:
2EMVr7h.jpg
sgOrNcG.jpg

Next up in November I decided to get a Cup spoiler and put it on myself (with a bit of help from my dad :tongueout:)
VYewYiB.jpg

The finished product
PRUvfNA.jpg

Over the course of this weekend I have done a few more smallish mods, I have added carbon fiber vinyl wrap around the dash strips and air vents which I think looks the nuts!
dF0117m.jpg
ANs0jfs.jpg
(Pics of vents to come)

Changed air filter and cabin filter
DIRTY!
Q4MyxHe.jpg

Blue LED replacement lights for the whole interior
hay9WOV.jpg
Will try and get some better pictures :wink:

After a good post snow clean to my car and the brothers PH2 172
vkZXRjg.jpg

nOkPGBU.jpg

Plans for the future:

More induction noise!!! Possibly a Maxogen or wait for K-Tecs offering (if it ever comes out :tongueout:)
Full catback exhaust system, and possibly a decat...
More clean! Going to clean the seats with a rug doctor to get all of the slime out!

Haha, to be honest I think the balancing/tracking of the wheels was out after the crash. didn't have that problem with the new set

Going to change the interior lights when they arrive from Hong Kong haha.... I am also going to change the screen washers to a mist fitment and will see how much better (hopefully) it is!

Also thinking about a private plate? R200 DUT looks cool i think

Lol at that tyre.

I wish people wouldn't but stuff like number plates etc......it just makes me want one even more :/.

Lovely colour, I think RB would have been my second choice. Keep up the good work.

Haha, the plate was exactly what I wanted as well, and its the cheapest! I need to stop browsing these forums, makes you spend money!

Few more updates! This weekend I fitted the K-Tec Induction kit to the car and gave it a good after snow wash! Love the sound but the MPG has dropped significantly haha.

I have also purchased a decat pipe and am going to try and fit it some time this week.

Few pics!
KkNfnte.jpg

y9AAv56.jpg

CRavF97.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions