RUSH (film)

So anyone else been eagerly watching the trailers for Rush? I CAN'T WAIT for it to be released!

The third trailer was released the yesterday...
[YOUTUBE]QKAr42gxjhM[/YOUTUBE]

1st trailer
[YOUTUBE]9ZJqxgR-5Xc[/YOUTUBE]

2nd trailer
[YOUTUBE]sjp58RDeeIg[/YOUTUBE]

Looking forward to this film.

I remember hearing a story about Hunt that sums up why he was such a legend.... After qualify at Monaco Hunt was "ordered" to take it easy and have an early night. He was last seen in the early hours swaggering to his hotel room with 2 blondes and a bottle of champagne.

The next morning when he was fashionably late the crew got worried, at that point he seen walking down the pit lane, fag in mouth, arms around said blondes who were mother and daughter... He went on to win

That's how legends are made.. Lol

Looking forward to this film.

I remember hearing a story about Hunt that sums up why he was such a legend.... After qualify at Monaco Hunt was "ordered" to take it easy and have an early night. He was last seen in the early hours swaggering to his hotel room with 2 blondes and a bottle of champagne.

The next morning when he was fashionably late the crew got worried, at that point he seen walking down the pit lane, fag in mouth, arms around said blondes who were mother and daughter... He went on to win

That's how legends are made.. Lol

brilliant :rofl: wouldn't happen today :innocent:

I am not sure who is looking forward to this more me or the wife. Since getting into F1 (she had no choice)
she has been all over the legends of the past even reading Sid Watkins autobiography.
I personally pray its not too Hollywood but with a Hollywood budget

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 12
Chris General Chat 86
clewsey Spotted 9
mitchell197 General Chat 10
james_h Detailing 10