rubbing noise

so after having the car brought back to the steelers twice with complaints of rubbing/grinding noise coming from the rear right wheel and them telling us they cannot find annything wrong ive been constantly listening carefully for it to get worse. today while out on a good trashing drive it did just this and it was wrecking my brain as to why, after about 30 mins of getting the missus to drive the car along slowly while i ran along side it listening to the sound i thought to myself while staring at the wheel hmmmm that looks like it needs some air in it, thinking to myself that everything else has been looked at so why not check the tyres i brought it to the nearest filling station. i put set the air pump at 35 psi as this is what the manual suggests for motorway driving and to my shock and horror the rear right was only at 10 psi, the rear left was also sitting at 13 with the front two being only 2-3 psi off. i never really thought to check these myself and thought that the steelers would do this kinda thing during servicing but this just shows ya they dont! the only reason why the fronts are correct is because they are new tyres and set correctly.

but anywho the rubbing/grinding noise has now stopped so im happy.

couple of items to consider -

running such low pressures can result in the tyre inner side walls rubbing resulting in damage to the tyres inner structure - so check your rear tyre sidewalls for any ripples or "wear" lines on the surface of the side wall

secondly tyre pressure guages at garages are not very accurate - i suggest you use an independant tyre pressure guage to check pressures properly and of course from cold