Rubbing noise front front wheel

Hi all,
I am new to this forum so please bear with me.
I have recently purchased an 07 plate 197 and it has done just under 15000 miles.
I am having loads of fun driving it but over the last week or so can hear a slight rubbing noise fron the passenger side front wheel when doing in excess of 30mph. The brakes, clutch, engine all appear to be running fine. Performance is not effected either. However, when i depress the clutch the rubbing stops. It is driving me mental as it only a small noise but I have no idea where it is coming from.

Any advice/help would be very much appeciated.
Thanks,

Welcome to the site Richard.
Did the car come with any kind of warrenty.?
Only thing I can think of is...brake pads sticking a little(I had the one behind the disc stick on my last car) try giving the brakes a strip down and clean. If it's an 07 it may still be on original pads.

I wouldn't like to guess what that noise is!

:welcome: to the site!

welcome to the site. IMO u shud take it to a local dealers and ask its hard to say what it could be

check the tyre pressures i had a rubbing sound for a while until i checked them and nearly shat myself when i seen how low they where but how inflated they still looked

Thanks for the advice

Will visit dealer and check tyre pressure's.
I turned off the limiter / cruise control this morning and you could hardly hear the noise. The joys of owning a modern car.
Thanks very much for you help.
Richard