RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

Why is everyone picking up on the wheels when i have mentioned lots of times that they are being replaced? :smile:

They will be black TD Pro Race 1.2. Not speedlines. If i coudl have specced speedlines, i would have, but as the car was built and in the UK, i couldnt. Would have gone for black though due to it being a daily.

Mike: I forgot to mention. Luke is at the Ring this weekend racing his Leon Cup car if you try to contact him and wonder why you dont get a response. :smile:

everyone (most) are bound to mention the wheels they stand out like a sore thumb lol, :blink:

i know you are changing them to BLACK TD PRO RACE 1.2,s which is a fantastic choice tbh. :jase2:

i wasnt saying YOU should have gone for speedlines, i did say I would have gone for them, ( my 2 pence worth thats all ).

like i said before cracking looking car tho. :drunk:

Last edited:
Not sure i should publish the price in case people try and ask for it to be matched. Sorted the guy out with a VW OEM sat nav unit a few days before, so my quote was favourable and competing with another supplier which provided a good quote. :smile:

The finish without Team Dynamics on the outer rim is an additional £40 per set though.

I had read that the standard fit is 7.5" but not bothered either way.

Really like the gloss black on the dash, looks magic. Afraid Im not a fan of the exterior but wont badger about it like others, enjoy the car. :hug:

Standard wheels are
7.5"
68et
5x108 pcd
60.1 centre bore.

I know of some TD 1.2's 9" wide if you fancy a fat behind.?

I'd love to swop the blue and silver wheels for my black wheels.
Love the silver and blue.

Some updated pics from cleaning today. Someone asked for different angles of the front of the car too. Popped my pressed metal plates on and also removed CLIO from the rear end.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Projector headlights.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Pressed metal plates on and Clio badge removed.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Just a couple of hours. Normally id spend 3-4 hours on a car but light was failing and wanted to watch Top Gear. :smile:

I ran out of tyre dressing too, and didnt have enough Lusso Oro wax left to do the roof. :worried:

Need to buy some more products.

Also bought some of those £32 mats from eBay to keep the Gordini mats in mint condition.

Last edited:
i just looked closer at ure stripes they have a G on them can u see that all the time lol. ure car is definately growing on me mate.

...tiz a very nice looking car all round....I think your new wheels will look much better than the original ones though!!