RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

Thats great. I think my GTI in road trim was only 0.3 away from that though! :wink: But then again, 0.3 is a lot of time on a tiny circuit like Curby.

Oh yeah for sure, in the 3 visits going from stage 1 to balls-out spec I only shaved off a very small fraction. 29.30 for a lard arse MKV isn't bad, no doubt it'd be better with someone talented behind the wheel!

I might have gone ploughing on my first lap last time out ...oops.

LOL. Yes, that was entertaining i must admit. I want to take the 200 round Curby in Sep if they will let me. :smiley: Doubtful.

I really like the Gordini, it looks something else! If you are going to use the alloys for track I would leave the two-tone paint job, it stands out even more! :thumbup:

Looks great deako.

The wheels would look great on mine and I just happen to have a set of satin black mint 197 wheels too :wink:

I think in the 1st pic it looks a tad cluttered with all the bits and pieces! Saying that I actually like it, not sure on the wheels yet, but have a feeling they may grow on me. So a thumbs up from me :thumbup: I'd like to see some more pics of the front from different angles if you have any??

Another observation, I noticed on the original pics of the Gordini the stripes looked like they lined up with the stripes on the steering wheel! Wondered if they'd move them for the RHD models.... obviously not! lol

Another observation, I noticed on the original pics of the Gordini the stripes looked like they lined up with the stripes on the steering wheel! Wondered if they'd move them for the RHD models.... obviously not! lol

I'll get some more pics at the weekend. Weather started to turn here while i was snapping. Its now not stopped raining for the past 4 hours. :worried:

I did think the stripes would have looked good on the driver side too, to match up with the steering wheel.

Im still debating removing them, but everyone seems to think they look great. :smile:

Na, I'd kep the stripes and do as someone else suggested have them going down the bumpers! Lol! So what is the actual spec like then? I know it's got leather and the projector headlights, what else do they give you?

The wheels in special finish
Font blade in white instead of black/anthracite
Body coloured GT spoiler
Stripes
Malta blue metallic paint
Leather seats, gordini logo
Cruise control
Speed limiter
Climate
Heated folding mirrors in white
Cornering lights
Auto headlights/wipers
White rev counter
Gordini style steering wheel
Black gloss center console and dashboard vents/inserts
Gordini carpet mats
Bluetooth radio/cd/mp3 and usb input
Gordini badging
Tinted rear windows

Some of the above is also standard on the FF 200 as well i believe.

Just specced an FF 200 up and it came to well over £21k for the same standard spec.

Last edited:
Great looking car mate! Glad your happy!

I really like the look of these things, just the wheels im not a fan of. I understand why people like the wheels, just not my taste :smile:

Hope you enjoy it and post more pictures :smile:

Thanks mate. I think the wheels would look great when you are gunning it. Just a blur of blue.

But cant wait to get my ordered replacements on there. :smile: They should be a bit lighter too, will further enhance the already superb chassis.

Are you going for the 1.2s with no script? Direct from TD??

I want some more Turinis, but at twice the price for a couple of hundred grammes - it doesn't make sense.

Thanks mate. I think the wheels would look great when you are gunning it. Just a blur of blue.

But cant wait to get my ordered replacements on there. :smile: They should be a bit lighter too, will further enhance the already superb chassis.

Where are you getting your pro race 1.2s mate? Am swithering on weather or not to get a set for track wheels.

I assume you'd be sticking to 17"?

Are you going for the 1.2s with no script? Direct from TD??

I want some more Turinis, but at twice the price for a couple of hundred grammes - it doesn't make sense.

Yep, without writing. Im ordering them through Jabbasport though, as they are doing a great price including swapping my tyres over. Speak to Jabbalad on the Mk5 forum! 8)

Also. Got a puncture on the way to work this morning. Massive bolt straight through the tyre. Had to buy a new 215/45/17 Conti Sport Contact 3. :worried: Left me another £120 lighter. :worried:

Where are you getting your pro race 1.2s mate? Am swithering on weather or not to get a set for track wheels.

I assume you'd be sticking to 17"?

Yep, 17x7.5 in ET45 to push them out a bit further and fill the arches nicely. :drool:

great looking car mate, ( shocking wheels ).

if it was mine i would leave it as it is but change the wheels to some white speedelines, :drool::drool:

jobs a good n.

great looking car mate, ( shocking wheels ).

if it was mine i would leave it as it is but change the wheels to some white speedelines, :drool::drool:

jobs a good n.

Why is everyone picking up on the wheels when i have mentioned lots of times that they are being replaced? :smile:

They will be black TD Pro Race 1.2. Not speedlines. If i coudl have specced speedlines, i would have, but as the car was built and in the UK, i couldnt. Would have gone for black though due to it being a daily.

Mike: I forgot to mention. Luke is at the Ring this weekend racing his Leon Cup car if you try to contact him and wonder why you dont get a response. :smile:

Last edited: