Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The guy said they'd covered about200 miles and I'll tell you what, I think they've covered that or less.

Not lipped or anything and for what I got them for....

Hey that's a result. Seen these myself but didn't look like they came with brackets and bolts.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Only kidding bud, I love the effort, even if I'm not keen on the yellow. The wheels, spoiler and splitters all work really well together (I'm VERY jealous!). I saw those grills on Litchys car, TBH I've never been a fan of big gaping holes in them so I can see why you went for the grill and totally agree about getting a mesh with bigger holes. Somehow Litchy's car pulls them off though, but I'm honestly not sure how lol.

First car Ive seen that I actually like the side skirts on - impressive! Car looks sweet mate, so original and no giving a f'ck what people think :smiley:

Personally I think less is more and this is too 'in your face'. But fair play for being different.

The side skirts work really well with the wheels, good side profile. Spoiler is also a nice touch! Maybe freshen up the plates? The blue GB logo doesn't really fit in.

Last edited:
Been keeping an eye on this thread, At first i didnt like the black and yellow theme but its seriously grown on me, You've got bigger balls than me anyway haha :tongueout:.

Quick pics, i'll come back and do some writing later...

img20130427162653.jpg

img20130427162619.jpg

img20130427162601.jpg

Rogue, I love this car for all the wrong reasons. I take my hat off to you for sticking your 2 fingers up to people and doing it your way. Keep doing it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0