Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undecided. 519 won't fit anything unless he supplies it, but he's closer. Cm chambers up Norfolk is happy to do the work but unsure if he can do everything in a day. So I'm in a dilemma at the moment.

Did diamond give a good price?

he quoted me £440 for the cambelt etc and £140 for the serive including spark plugs, he said drop it off at 9 and it will be ready for five.

i dint get a price for the gear box oil and brake fluid as i decided to have that after he quoted so before i book it in ill need a price update.

Quick pic, i'll let you guys comment before I do.

img20130411164819.jpg

img20130411164754.jpg

img20130411164413.jpg

Love it all but for the mesh behind the front grilles. Also think the callipers should be yellow.

Yeah I was a bit funny about the mesh. But I couldn't leave gaping big holes. Bit unsure about that. Bit unsure about the spoiler as well...

Calipers will be yellow, just need to find time to do it. Think I might do the door handles yellow as well.

Car looks quality mate love it, still think you should have gone for the Chav spoiler :wink:
But the sprint spoiler has finished it of nicely I like you little touch :smile:

I love it, I saw the spoiler on SS's facebook page, brilliant, great idea mate!

Not a fan of the grille mesh, it's a big no from me, but the rest is spot on, wheels, colour choice etc..good stuff indeed.

And yes, calipers have to be yellow but you know that already:wink:

I love being different and love how you try different things. If it was mine, it would be Black and Red. Everything would be Black aside from mirrors, grilles and rear spoiler, which would all be red. Might even have gone red with the wheel with black calipers.

The grills are an issue. I'm gonna have a look around for something with bigger holes. I had a browse in B&Q and couldn't really see anything, that was the best I could find. - TBH, apart from leaving them blank, i'm a bit stumped. I also had to rivet them on, so covering the rivets from inside the grills is an absolute 'mare. I wish I'd just repainted the other ones now.

Was supposed to fit projectors today, but 1 light was broke and I have the wrong HID kit, so that didn't go to plan.

I have these bad boys to fit next:
img20130411165406.jpg

I think they'll look awesome behind the wheels.

The grills are an issue. I'm gonna have a look around for something with bigger holes. I had a browse in B&Q and couldn't really see anything, that was the best I could find. - TBH, apart from leaving them blank, i'm a bit stumped. I also had to rivet them on, so covering the rivets from inside the grills is an absolute 'mare. I wish I'd just repainted the other ones now.

Was supposed to fit projectors today, but 1 light was broke and I have the wrong HID kit, so that didn't go to plan.

I have these bad boys to fit next:
img20130411165406.jpg

I think they'll look awesome behind the wheels.

These off fleebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0