Road Tax

it goes toward funerals for ex-pm's and overseas aid to countries that can launch nuclear capable rockets and helping make war with the americans in countries that have oil reserves....i could go on :glare:

I ask myself this question every year when i renew my tax! Roads are ******* terrible! hense the reason i thought id buy this sticker :tongueout:

IMG_0522_zpsc1968dba.jpg

It's not called road tax any more.

Vehicle excise duty.*

The roads have got so bad around were my garage is, loads of people have put in claims and i heard someone had a bad accident after hitting one of the bigger ones so they've just resurfaced three of the worst ones this week.

*They think it will stop the complaints about the roads.

It's not called road tax any more.

Vehicle excise duty.*

The roads have got so bad around were my garage is, loads of people have put in claims and i heard someone had a bad accident after hitting one of the bigger ones so they've just resurfaced three of the worst ones this week.

*They think it will stop the complaints about the roads.

So what you are saying is we have VE D....

Yep, roads are **** around Notts too - it's worse after the cold weather. Doesnt the thawing ice weaken the tarmac and you get more of em.

If it's not potholes it bloody bumps - They only add to them; never dig them up.

To be fair though, £250 a year is not a lot really. If you total up your running costs, servicing, insurance, fuel etc tax will be one of the lowest costs.

Mine's due this month, not had a reminder yet though strangely. If they can't be arsed to send me one then it won't be getting paid. :tongueout:

Mine's due this month, not had a reminder yet though strangely. If they can't be arsed to send me one then it won't be getting paid. :tongueout:

Am pretty sure they won't forget to send you a reminder! They never forget to dip their hands into are pockets!!

Yep, roads are **** around Notts too - it's worse after the cold weather. Doesnt the thawing ice weaken the tarmac and you get more of em.

If it's not potholes it bloody bumps - They only add to them; never dig them up.

Water seeps in the cracks freezes and turns to ice expanding. Simple science. Loosens the Tarmac so when a vehicle hits it it just falls apart. I've watched a pot hole by me turn from the size of a iPhone to the size of a laptop in weeks.

Me mum and dad all got reminders this morning. Robbing *******s.
Taxed on wages
Taxed on cars
Taxed on fuel

Then everything else you can think of

:/

Similar Thread Suggestions