Renaultsport power figures from factory..

Can't the mods agree or something? This thread was locked, then posts removed. Posts have gone missing for no reason previous and now it's open again?

Is it just me or am I the only one fed up of the pissing match that's going on?

Can't the mods agree or something? This thread was locked, then posts removed. Posts have gone missing for no reason previous and now it's open again?

mods have to clear up the slanging match, and to do that the thread has to be closed. Just that its the same person logging on and **** stirring

It was locked so it could be tidied up, that's all.

I'm usually set against deleting posts and getting into arguments but at the same time somebody has to draw the line with the trolls.

Fully agreed that it's tedious, but we have reason to believe that CB197 and SidSmith are the same person. Whoever it is is using a Proxy so it's hard to trace and ban the IP as you know (I'm new to stuff like that so know very little)... The posts that have been deleted were the bickering ones in order to keep everything tidy and all the rest of it. We can't seem to win at the moment because if we left everything as it was then the forum would be wrecked withing a few weeks but when something gets moved or deleted then we get shouted at so it's Catch 22 really!!! :smiley:

Last edited:
I read a year or so ago about a different type of dyno that bolts onto the hub. Are they very expensive compared to the normal dyno? Surely it must give a more reliable reading as it removes a lot of variables.

Hub Dyno; http://www.dynapack.com/

Meant to be more reliable as it removes the chance of the car moving or wheelspinning etc. on the rollers. You still have to contend with the driveline/transmission though so it's sort of a half way house from a Engine Dyno' to a Rolling Road from what I've read and been told.

Sorry to bump a controversial thread, but has anyone got any RR graphs on well known/reliable RR's for completely standard cars? Ideally I'm looking for Surrey Rolling Road. I can ask Charlie but he won't know what mods if any were done.

Thanks