Removing Silencer on a 200?

Just drove home now and a little bit underwhelmed ill be honest! Not that raspy and no crackles etc! Maybe needs time to bed I'm? Plus I can notice the flat spot now

Mine took time to bed in, was very tinny at first and I thought 'what have I done', but after a couple weeks it's amazing when your booting it, pops and crackles at will!!

Oh my god I can vouch for that, drove mine after having it done and was like 'oh those videos made it sound so cool, mine sounds crap'. The noise is still improving over time, but my god does it crackle now! Any lift off and it crackles, it's amazing.

I had mine done last week too! Was good at first and is getting better and better. Flat spot is there but can easily driveround it. Great value mod though!! :smiley:

Place in Runcorn called eurosport exhausts did it! did a great job just a bit gutted about this flat spot as its really noticeable now :-( Hopefully the sound improves as I'm getting hardly any crackles/pops yet!

I love mine with the silencer and cat removed but only down side is all the local chavs that have jap cans or euro dubs comment on how crap it sounds but when a civic hits vtec the touch there self and bum the driver.

Sorry for the incredibly noobish question, but where is this silencer, what do you replace it with and is there a guide? Pics would help too :smile:

Ill search for some vids later

Yeah flat spot is sometimes very noticeable and not so much other times! The centre silencer is after your cat and its just replaced with a straight through pipe.