Recaro wear

still nowhere near the wear on the recaros....theirs looks like its just gone baggy with sitting on it :mellow:

Depending on how old the car is i would contact RUK

Ive been in contact asking for answers regarding the manufacturing of the recaro , quite clear that they havnt been built to last argue your point you may get some where im off to get mine looked at later today , you shouldnt find that your seat looks knackerd after loq millage and just over 3 years old like mine.

see what happend will update you soon,

Leigh

Depending on how old the car is i would contact RUK

Ive been in contact asking for answers regarding the manufacturing of the recaro , quite clear that they havnt been built to last argue your point you may get some where im off to get mine looked at later today , you shouldnt find that your seat looks knackerd after loq millage and just over 3 years old like mine.

see what happend will update you soon,

Leigh

Hi Leigh,

How did you get on with your seats. Mines worn down to the metal, took it to renault wolverhampton whilst still in warranty and they didnt want to know. Now my warranty is up.

Any good news?

Hi mate

They paid for 99% of the work my cars a 57 plate.
What you need to do is ring Renault uk and complain it's a design fault and a common issue do not let them fob you off also talk
About the forum.tell them you know about others being sorted and your disapointed unbend quality

Let me know how you get on

Leigh

270720081345.jpg

23072009573.jpg

Driver's seat:
IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg

Passenger's seat:
IMAG0016.jpg
IMAG0015.jpg

Car has done <50kkm, this started happening at only 15kkm on the driver's seat.

Didn't had them replaced due to warranty being revoked by Renault Nissan Croatia (because of 1 street race event).

These seats are awesome, but the material...FAIL! It's a real shame for Renault...seats were £1000 in Croatia.

Last edited: