Recaro wear

Noticed last week that my drivers Recaro seat has started to come away at the side, it looks like it should just pop back in but I cant seem to see how. Has anyone experienced this? I have warranty if it needs to be claimed on lol :smile:

recarowear2.jpg

Recarowear.jpg

can be quite hard to get it to go back in properly - your finger ends usually hurt when finished :tongueout:inky:

Glad you posted this, mine has been doing the same thing. I managed to get it back in whilst I was driving. It will take a few goes, but just curl it back on itself and push it in hard. Once you've got the first bit in the rest goes in quite easily.

Any chance of a 'how to' guide? lol. Mine is doing the same and no matter how hard I try I can't fix it!

Mine is doing the same and no matter how hard I try I can't fix it!

Same here, I did the passenger's one no problem but no luck with the driver's. I believe if it unclips just a bit then it's easy to sort it out but If it goes big time then it doesn't clip back no matter how hard you try to push it back in. This is what I found with mine seats anyway:worried:

anyone starting to think these Recaros are more hassle than they are worth lol, Ive never know seats to have so many issues

Try tucking it over as much as possible, then pressing as hard as possible. I had to be quite forceful with mine.