Rear Speakers - Detach or replace?

No it isnt an all-in-one, it was a Pioneer Sub with an enclosure that they were selling at the time, specifically for the sub.

If this amp is better at powering the front speakers as well, I might ask the guy on the spot if he can power the Sub & the front speakers to the Amp, therefore fulfilling the full juice that the Amp is offering

Yes the amp you mentioned earlier would be better powering front components AND sub, this won't affect the quality of the sub in any way, just makes the front components better

If thats the case then I will ask him when we take the car in on tuesday if he can do that for me, because he will have to have the door cards off and have to feed the wires to the sub, so I dont suppose it will cause much more work to put the wires through for the front speakers as well, because after all this work has been done it should all be working perfect, I wont be spending any more cash on it.

I hope he doesnt charge me extra for wiring it to the amp?

you won't be spending much more....

...I'm looking at about 3k-3.5k on it in the next 8 months (if not sooner) so you hush your complaining :tongueout:

Tomorrow is the day that I get everything pro installed.

Will all be done by around 3PM, so will be really looking forward to hearing the new pumping sound system that this car really deserves!

£535 well spent I am hoping :thumbsup:

Well all has been done and installed last week as planned, and sounds really perfect now, everything crystal clear with the punchy sub back where it belongs, a lot to spend but well worth it in the end.

Will ask my other half to take some pictures as she owns the car and is a much better snapper than I can ever hope to be.

Lets all ask her nicely to post new piccies up :headphone: