RB 200 - now with 888's, sabelt wheel and debadged

Could you possibly find out what they done to the boot button etc to be painted? I really want to do mine.

Yum, very nicely done!

That is the ferry that runs from just down the road from me, we take it annually when we go France :smile:

Stunning pics dude!

I think Curley is referring to the lock button thats usually inside the rear diamond. Looks on yours like its been removed and replaced with something flat?

Car looks great mate, If it had a cage as well it'd tie it all together for me. At the 'mo the steering wheel is a little...erm... 'focused' lol :smiley:

Fair play to you for going to town on it though :wink:

I think Curley is referring to the lock button thats usually inside the rear diamond. Looks on yours like its been removed and replaced with something flat?

Car looks great mate, If it had a cage as well it'd tie it all together for me. At the 'mo the steering wheel is a little...erm... 'focused' lol :smiley:

Fair play to you for going to town on it though :wink:

Would love a cage, just gotta hope that one of the 'Deako' specials are still available in a few weeks at pay day!

The cups dont have a button in the diamond so i believe there is a renault part # for the blank?

Had a quick look but can't see a part number, looks like it may be part of the tailgate as it is rivetted on iirc

looking good mate! gonna keep my eyes well and truely peeled for you next time i'm in Cambridge so I can have a perv! Might swap the steering wheels over when you're not looking too :wink: