RB 200 - now with 888's, sabelt wheel and debadged

Latest pics of my 200

Badges sprayed gloss black and the centres done in RB. Clio and Renault sport badge removed. Bullets done in RB. Wheel centre caps done satin black. Dash centre console / air vent surrounds done in anthractie.

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00556-1.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

P1000015.jpg

Plus a couple from Dieppe

P1030965.jpg

P1030966.jpg

DSC00715-1.jpg

DSC00775-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of the wheel, it'd look better if you stripped the car out!!! :smiley:

But everything else looks great, never seen one with colour-coded bullets before. :smile:

As stared over on Cliosport.net. Car looks awesome.

Cheers :smile:

Car looks good.

More locals for if i get another.

Get one, you know it makes sense!

Not a huge fan of the wheel, it'd look better if you stripped the car out!!! :smiley:

But everything else looks great, never seen one with colour-coded bullets before. :smile:

Considering a half cage, buckets and harnesses as I really miss them from my old 172 :worried:

Looking good! The tyres must be awesome!

They are amazing, not tried them in the wet though!

The car didn't understear once at Cadwell :smiley:

Lovely mate. I really like the steering wheel...wheres the horn push?

:innocent:

Without sounding like a massive NOOB . . . . what are the bullets??? ;/ I probably know them as something different . . .

Without sounding like a massive NOOB . . . . what are the bullets??? ;/ I probably know them as something different . . .

On the rubstrips down the side, the bit that's usuallly silver and has ''Renaultsport'' written on, just infront of the side-repeaters. :wink:

So called ''bullets'' as they're bullet shaped. Sort of. :smiley:

Centres in racing blue make such a difference!!!

Looking mint mate. I will make it to a meet and see it one day haha

On the rubstrips down the side, the bit that's usuallly silver and has ''Renaultsport'' written on, just infront of the side-repeaters. :wink:

ahh yes I see! thanks :smile:

Car looks awesome as well mate! :smile: I fancy doing the badges in black on my LY and i think I may have to 'borrow' the idea of the colour coded middle :wink:

I want to do my badges and inserts like this, I asked on CS who's car this was :wink:

Can you PM me what you used and how you done the bits inside the diamonds please.

So called ''bullets'' as they're bullet shaped. Sort of. :smiley:

I think the term bullet comes from the old 1*2's because they are shaped like a bullet, but the term has now stuck!

looks awesome mate, I want to get my badges sprayed, where you get it done and how much?

I had them done at our bodyshop which unfortunately is now closing :worried:

No more cheap body and paintwork for me!!

Centres in racing blue make such a difference!!!

Looking mint mate. I will make it to a meet and see it one day haha

Yup we'll have to have a mini meet at some point

looks superb :jase2::jase2:

Cheers :smile:

ahh yes I see! thanks :smile:

Car looks awesome as well mate! :smile: I fancy doing the badges in black on my LY and i think I may have to 'borrow' the idea of the colour coded middle :wink:

I bought a spare set of bullets just in case I didn't like it and I can keep them when I need to return the car back to standard again.

I want to do my badges and inserts like this, I asked on CS who's car this was :wink:

Can you PM me what you used and how you done the bits inside the diamonds please.

As above had the work done at our bodyshop, but it's now closing due to redundancies :worried: