Racing Blue 200 FF CUP

Aaaawww yeeeaaaah!

seuhd2.jpg

Got the projectors on without too much swearing! Just took my time and stayed calm.
Once I'd put everything back together and tidied up I noticed the passenger side LED sidelight was playing up and flickering! Luckily I'm quite dextrous so managed to change it just by moving the air-box valve thing out the way.

2w7mm9s.jpg

This looked sharp on my phone screen. Not on a computer screen though! :s
14kbbly.jpg

Off to the pub now for a well earned beer.

EDIT: P.S. Expect to see some standard reflectors with black inserts for sale soon.

Oooooft, looks so nice, don't go to the dark side though (cup spoiler), it ruins her peachy bum :wink:

Last edited:
Hahaha! Cheers dude. I'm desperate for a Cup spoiler though. Think they finish the car off. From most of the angles I look at the car it's shouting for a spoiler :smile:

Have to admit, the sprint spoiler does look tidy. But...for me the Cup spoiler has the edge.

Maybe a couple of years down the line I'll be getting coilovers and Cup Racer Speedlines which will tie in nicely with the Cup spoiler....

Have to admit, the sprint spoiler does look tidy. But...for me the Cup spoiler has the edge.

Maybe a couple of years down the line I'll be getting coilovers and Cup Racer Speedlines which will tie in nicely with the Cup spoiler....

Man after my own heart

So decided to spray my RS Wheel Insert. Racing blue with sliver text.
Came out ok, maybe could have done with a few more layers to get a shinier finish.

2ynl2yf.jpg

fxzfdj.jpg

Got loads of paint left so will be doing the dash strips next and maybe a couple of other small details.

Car is in with Renault at the moment having the stupid Recaro 'clicking' sorted. Also, thought it would be rude not to have a cup spoiler fitted....Got a pretty good deal considering it's Renault, plus I get a warranty with it.

Got on of those RS wheel trim things off daverayner21 in the post today.

Was going to spray it RB to match the car but quite like the way it matches the rev counter....?

jkuohx.jpg

Next up, Cup Spoiler. Can't make up my mind to get it sprayed RB or gloss black to match the diffuser?

Stupid question but why is your rev counter silver and not yellow ?

Gorgeous car my friend :thumbup1: