Racing Blue 200 FF CUP

Stupid question but why is your rev counter silver and not yellow ?

Gorgeous car my friend :thumbup1:

Thanks mate.

It's silver because Renault are stupid and decided to make them silver in the last year of manufacturing the 200 for some reason!
Wish it was yellow!

Mine came with the silver too :worried: wanted yellow, I think my steering wheel band is yellow too not red for some reason, also have a lack of lights inside car.... think renault just guess at what they put in them sometimes lol

Sooooo, got my Cup spoiler fitted. Haven't got any decent pictures of it yet, just a close up of the PistonHeads sticker.

1t8w2t.jpg

Also, finally found somewhere for PedoBear to hide.

33wqtsg.jpg

I'll go out at some point and get proper photos with my SLR. Just need good weather and not be hungover every sunday!

Had an awesome weekend up in North Yorkshire bezzing and cycling.

Drove up on Saturday afternoon on a decent road I know between Strensall and Pickering. The road was pretty clear with the odd group of slow movers but there are a few places to overtake.
Managed to catch up with a Scooby I had seen in the distance and stuck with him all the way. I doubt he was trying that hard on the straights as he didn't pull away from me that much, managed to real it back in through the bends though :smile: .

Taken between Pickering and Kirkbymoorside:

ajxel4.jpg

2rcy5oy.jpg

Then spent the rest of the weekend on my fixed gear. Quite hilly around North Yorkshire so was tricky to say the least with only having one gear and no brakes!

2evqas9.jpg

Just got my rb 200 last week and i love what you've done! I want black badges and de-badge on the back. Brake calipers RB aswell but it's finding someone to do it because i know sweet F A about messing around with cars!

good job!

Just got my rb 200 last week and i love what you've done! I want black badges and de-badge on the back. Brake calipers RB aswell but it's finding someone to do it because i know sweet F A about messing around with cars!

good job!

Cheers mate. Any good body shop will be able to spray your calipers. You could even do it yourself if you're feeling adventurous. It's pretty easy.