R888 sizes and prices

admitingly he r888's are harder to get hold of but if u want T1r's that please ask and i'll sort them out for u

Cheers for the offer, but I have already ordered a pair of R888s. Just waiting for next months wage to buy the next pair.

Ordered my other pair of these tyres today from tyres-traders. (The place Rich_ys got them from).

Cheapest I found on the web (Other than the 2 I got on eBay) so decided to go for them whilst they are still as "cheap".

still waiting on my contact coming through hopefully should be looking at sub 100 a corner for 888's med compund brand new . !

will advise as soon as i know more

Love the 888's on track (med compound), I keep them on a spare set of wheels so I can put Conti's back on if it rains. 888's only seem to give me about 3 trackdays so do work out as expensive - but they are the best and make a huge difference IMHO. I snapped up some extra sets of 888's last year when it was announced that they may notin future be road legal becuase of new EU rules - glad I did as price seems to have gone up since then...
Cheers

I seen that also. I rang them up coz another guy off here (rich_y2 I think) got his 4 from there.

Done it all over the phone and had them delivered 2 days later. Think delivery was a 5er.

I seen that also. I rang them up coz another guy off here (rich_y2 I think) got his 4 from there.

Done it all over the phone and had them delivered 2 days later. Think delivery was a 5er.

they just quoted me 169 each + delivery :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions