R888 sizes and prices

right I get you now. u not fancy taking a set of slicks on a welded steel rim? u gud drive down on normal tyres then and swap over at track same on way back ????

I usually get a couple of prices from the net and let my mate know who checks if his supplier can match it.

In all honesty though, take what seems like a hit and get them. You will save money in the long run.

I usually get a couple of prices from the net and let my mate know who checks if his supplier can match it.

In all honesty though, take what seems like a hit and get them. You will save money in the long run.

Gimme a shout when yer buying yours. See if they'll give us more of a discount with buying 2 full sets :thumbup1:

X3

If not I know. Guy who knows a guy I'll call him tomorow and get a "price take it medi compound is best ? Is that gG=medium ?

GG is medium, I don't need a set till after summer though as I can't manage the two tracknights this month.

Tax
6 month Oil Change
Rolling Road
I've already been to one at the start of the month.

Expensive habit, almost as expensive as my girlfriend's :lol:

Last edited:
I've just bought the last 2 off a guy on eBay. By the sounds of it, only certain companies are being allowed to distribute these R888s.

The 2 I got off eBay, worked out at 140 a tyre. Expensive yes, but cheap when you consider everywhere is now 170+ per tyre. So just gonna have to bite the bullet and buy 2 more next month.

i got a set of r888's before i went to germany which was the 1st for well less than £500 for the set ( 4 ), also i can get a set of t1r's for less than £350

i got a set of r888's before i went to germany which was the 1st for well less than £500 for the set ( 4 ), also i can get a set of t1r's for less than £350

Spill the beans.

Does this "contact" fancy getting some more?

admitingly he r888's are harder to get hold of but if u want T1r's that please ask and i'll sort them out for u

Similar Thread Suggestions