R27 Replacement stickers?

Vinyl/stickers can be polished with DA/Rotary. Using a finishing pad and a finishing polish at very low speeds, taking precaution (don't stay in the same area too long) Come up a treat

Anyone know where to get a decent rear sticker for Nimbus Grey R27?

I have not rung renault, but seems excesive reading here.
Front and rear are not to badly priced, phone and asked, its the front, rears & the roof ones that are Expensive.

Mega bump,

Has anyone bought 'replica' stickers recently? With the bodywork I have planned I am going to need to replace the front, rear and passenger side ones, so I will do the drivers side too. Getting these from Renault now will be very expensive

[MENTION=52344]antnee[/MENTION] I put the 'replica' ones on the doors as they must have been deleted as an option along with the roof originally when the car was bought and I really wanted them, I don't think they look too bad but they are quite a bit off if you put them at the side of OEM ones.
I actually took mine off recently as they were bugging me so now just have OEM front & rear bumper ones. I've contemplated buying OEM sides and roof but I can't justify the price at £115.78 per side, apparently £400+ for the roof, £39.52 front and £48.65 rear so unless you have deep pockets i'd be getting the replica's from street race.

I just had a look at Stubonez and they are still quite far off what they should be. I might get in touch with Street race and see if they can make ones closer to the real thing if I supply them with pictures, dimensions, etc

Does anyone have close up pics of the replica stickers? my front and rear bumpers could use a respray so i'd like to know the quality of them :smile:

I just had a look at Stubonez and they are still quite far off what they should be. I might get in touch with Street race and see if they can make ones closer to the real thing if I supply them with pictures, dimensions, etc

You managed to get any further with this [MENTION=52344]antnee[/MENTION] ?

Similar Thread Suggestions