Replacement for the R27

Like a lot of people times are getting hard and my work is uncertain so decisions were made to cut my cloth. The toughest decision was to let the R27 go but had to do it. So looked around for something cheaper to run with an element of fun to it and decided on this:

6945325430_690aa19d58_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6945328652_44a719f84f_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
It's a bit of a surprise and gives me a grin as it is fun to drive.

Panda 100hp. I think these look so cool on the outside, I love the wheels, the grill and the little spoiler, but the interior lets it down. From what I have heard they're a hoot to drive, but not all that quick!

I really like these cars for some reason. Very funky and warm in terms of performance.

How much did one of these cost?

They start at under £4k nowadays for an 06 model.

They weigh about 970 Kg so provide about 109 bhp per ton when the 197 is 157 bhp per ton.

Suppose I should change my user name but it was a reference to my advancing years and modding cars in the 70s originally.

Ours was no better on fuel than the Clio !!! 30 mpg if you have the sport button pressed in ( which you do, remaps car) otherwise its a bit flat. Handles well very stiff suspension we were hitting our heads on the M62 on that bumpy bit near Warrington couldn't stop laughing though.

Kelly bought one after she sold an Impreza STI classic to save money ....... It didn't but still a great car, there's one in our town with the reg MY10OHP in white like yours looks good, hope you enjoy it.

Theres a brilliant video on YouTube with VBH racing a Ferrari in one !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kVsdAaJ2A

Wow, that's really light. I bet it's bloody good fun.

Isn't this what James May drives and loves?

fair play for chopping the clio in tough times. I hated getting rid of my 172 cup for something more sensible.

awesome little cars! my mate blew one up last month... god knows how lol.

his sounded lovely with a cat back and induction kit!

they are surprisingly quick too