Pulled by the police! :(

what u meen is that all? and the black stab vest is supposed to be worn at all times

all police men+women
wot about them 1s who are specials whatever they call them now
community cops i think??
uniformed cops
plain clothed

ahhhh i see what you meen, no Police Community Support Officers dont have to waer then all the time. only in rough areas. uniformed cops as in the office staff?

ahhhh i see what you meen, no Police Community Support Officers dont have to waer then all the time. only in rough areas. uniformed cops as in the office staff?
the 1s who do drug busts
1s who drive unmarked cars
they seem to be only wearing there normal cloths

traffic police dont wear them all the time. have you ever sat in a car with a stab vest on? omg its the most un comfy thing in the world. unmarked cars sometimes wear them for the reason . . . u dont know who ure stopping.

definately not. they dont even properly stop a kitchen knife if they find the gaps in the plates.

Oooo errr :-p

I'm always suspicious of people who are anti-police, I don't care if the police pull me over, with or without reason. They're only doing their job

Totally agree, I am not anti police lol I was just saying they are the law :smile:

we are taught disarmament and stuff like that for the event of an attack. like knee in back with arm twisted around they soon drop anything they are holding. :smile:

trust me it isnt the best or safest job in the world ive had bottles thrown at me, glasses thrown, chairs, people been sick on me, chased shoplifters, pen knives pulled out and threatened with . .. . .

really? what makes u so sure?

The police can't pull me for no reason at all because of a harassment case about 3 years ago.

Obviously within reason, I can't drive round drunk waving a gun at people and then sue for police harassment lol.

It got to the point where i were on first name terms with most of west Yorkshire police force.

I was getting issued 4 or 5 producers a week!

So I took action and now if I get pulled or get pulled over excessively without a valid reason I can sue.

The police can't pull me for no reason at all because of a harassment case about 3 years ago.

Obviously within reason, I can't drive round drunk waving a gun at people and then sue for police harassment lol.

It got to the point where i were on first name terms with most of west Yorkshire police force.

I was getting issued 4 or 5 producers a week!

So I took action and now if I get pulled or get pulled over excessively without a valid reason I can sue.
bad boy in the past ????????????

Similar Thread Suggestions