Pulled by the police! :(

Topic >>>>> thread :wink:

I haven't been pulled by the police in years now. The first few times I was pulled I deserved to be to be honest.

I would have no issues with them pulling me now as I have nothing to hide.

BenW speaketh the truth in here, by the way.

Gun in my face? I like to think people dont carry firearms anymore after the law changed to 5 years in prison for possesion of a fire arm and an extra 4 years for possesion of a sound reducer/ silencer. Trust me ive seen the impact of a live round on a training day, all be it a dummy but not something i would wish on anyone.

Never been pulled, had a ticket or anything along those lines. TBH I am quite surprised too, not because I behave like a muppet but because I am a young male driving a nice, fast car. From the experiences my friends have had it doesn't seem to be allowed! I guess the fact that I have nothing to hide has a lot to do with the fact I haven't been pulled, hopefully the police are doing a good job in keeping the scum of this country off the street!

Was stopped by the Police when I first got the car, was on the M1, in the slow lane just pulling off, The ROZZA came along side in the fast lane looked across then cut all three lanes up including me! He had no light or sirens, then waved me past then fashed me, so pulled over, then he asks who I was on the phone to????? WTF :jumpon:

Got out the car went to my rucksack in the boot (on my way home from college) to show him my phone which was in my bag!!!!!
I have never smiled so much inside!!!! :tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

Been pulled 3 times but never in the clios. Always embarressing cars.

First was just a warning, in a Ford Ka, not seeing a speed reduction sign from 40 to 30 then back to 40. Sat at 40 bang on all the way.

Second time i got done on the phone in a Micra CC :wink: I admit I did answer the phone, but only to say i was driving then hung up. £60 fine and 3 points.

Third time I was in a Twingo GT on the A83 20 miles from anything resembling civilization doing 86 in a 60. Chased down buy some nice chaps in a 5 series and slapped again with £60 fine and 3 points.

For the past 3 years I've been well behaved. :tongueout:

Was stopped by the Police when I first got the car, was on the M1, in the slow lane just pulling off, The ROZZA came along side in the fast lane looked across then cut all three lanes up including me! He had no light or sirens, then waved me past then fashed me, so pulled over, then he asks who I was on the phone to????? WTF :jumpon:

Got out the car went to my rucksack in the boot (on my way home from college) to show him my phone which was in my bag!!!!!
I have never smiled so much inside!!!! :tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

Hmm that warm fuzzzy feeling of being right is very good! :cloud9:

Gun in my face? I like to think people dont carry firearms anymore after the law changed to 5 years in prison for possesion of a fire arm and an extra 4 years for possesion of a sound reducer/ silencer. Trust me ive seen the impact of a live round on a training day, all be it a dummy but not something i would wish on anyone.

Some lunatic ran in the pub with one at a baseline night a while back.

I'm glad I don't live round there anymore tbh

Similar Thread Suggestions