Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Any news Pavinator?
just been in touch with Trev..bad timing for Trev too as he is busy as hell..not in rush now as im off work till 12th of June..
I couldnt it make to Leeds which was my priority so now we have to wait and see..
cheers Suraj

Last edited:
Reactions: suj
just been in touch with Trev..bad timing for Trev too as he is busy as hell..not in rush now as im off work till 12th of June..
I couldnt make to Leeds which was my priority so now we have to wait and see..
cheers Suraj

Try and enjoy your time off Pav, get out on that bike and release those endorphins and try not to get too caught up in it all. It's easy to get caught in a bubble of despair, but it's just a box on wheels at the end of the day (how dare I say that!) and there's a lot more to life, and to enjoy.
The only issue is the money and the enjoyment the Witch brings, which is hard to get over :pensive:
Bloody life!
Obviously we're all sending good vibes and support your way in bucketloads and really hope you can get some good luck your way this year, it's well overdue!

Try and enjoy your time off Pav, get out on that bike and release those endorphins and try not to get too caught up in it all. It's easy to get caught in a bubble of despair, but it's just a box on wheels at the end of the day (how dare I say that!) and there's a lot more to life, and to enjoy.
The only issue is the money and the enjoyment the Witch brings, which is hard to get over :pensive:
Bloody life!
Obviously we're all sending good vibes and support your way in bucketloads and really hope you can get some good luck your way this year, it's well overdue!
you always know how to cheer me up Micah..many thanks..yeah exactly..fortunately,I realized this on Tuesday when I spoke to my parents on the phone..(surprisingly it was my mum :excited:and she does not do cars at all!!).
like you said,very easy to get caught up in it and not being able to enjoy your life..
thank you man
you sure have a great day too:thumb:

Reactions: Micah
you always know how to cheer me up Micah..many thanks..yeah exactly..fortunately,I realized this on Tuesday when I spoke to my parents on the phone..(surprisingly it was my mum :excited:and she does not do cars at all!!).
like you said,very easy to get caught up in it and not being able to enjoy your life..
thank you man
you sure have a great day too:thumb:

You can always rely on your parents to set things in perspective for you, even if you don't want to hear it!
I am currently reading a 145 page Government document on Tier 2 sponsorship, so I'd say my day is pretty much ruined! :smiley:

You can always rely on your parents to set things in perspective for you, even if you don't want to hear it!
I am currently reading a 145 page Government document on Tier 2 sponsorship, so I'd say my day is pretty much ruined! :smiley:
poor you..think i'd rather have my car broken to read that :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
ups wait i do have a broken car :sweatsmile: