Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Good to hear you're still in high spirits, Pav, I really do admire you. Some good comments above, and very good advice. There is always someone worse off than you, as they say. Having said that, I really do hope that Trev can sort things out for you at minimal cost. We all know how much the Witch means to you mate.

Pav, I SO admire how outwardly you've been seeming to deal with this while still retaining that happy character you have.

Good to hear you're still in high spirits, Pav, I really do admire you. Some good comments above, and very good advice. There is always someone worse off than you, as they say. Having said that, I really do hope that Trev can sort things out for you at minimal cost. We all know how much the Witch means to you mate.
dont think I can be any different..at the end of the day,my surname means "merry" in English so dont have a choice..:smile:
im sure it will be fine sooner or later and then she will be taken on a track asap..thanks Jimmy
Pav, I SO admire how outwardly you've been seeming to deal with this while still retaining that happy character you have.
as above,smile and you get smiled back :sunglasses:
cheers Mes

It sucks that you have to wait, especially as it just prolongs the agony of not knowing what it is :worried: fair play to Trev for honouring his other customers, though.

Hope you're still managing to enjoy your time off work this week.

Reactions: sevenfourate
It sucks that you have to wait, especially as it just prolongs the agony of not knowing what it is :worried: fair play to Trev for honouring his other customers, though.

Hope you're still managing to enjoy your time off work this week.
just been to see Trev..spent a few hours there..you know when you feel like you are getting somewhere and then the car decides otherwise..it runs which is important but runs very flat..like its come down with a flu..
phoned Paul at rst and Trev had a chat with him..ordered some used 225's injectors of him to see if thats whats causing the car run bad..
there are a few other ideas Trev has but it involves more surgical operation on the Witch..
so we will see next week when the injectors are here..

thanks for your support guys..

Last edited:
just been to see Trev..spent a few hours there..you know when you feel like you are getting somewhere and then the car decides otherwise..it runs which is important but runs very flat..like its come down with a flu..
phoned Paul at rst and Trev had a chat with him..ordered some 225's used injectors of him to see if thats whats causing the car run bad..
there are a few other ideas Trev has but it involves more surgical operation on the Witch..
so we will see next week when the injectors are here..

thanks for your support guys..

has he had a camera down the plug holes yet to check the pistons?

There's hope mate! As before, absolutely everything crossed for a good (ok less horrible) result for you!

Reactions: Pav
has he had a camera down the plug holes yet to check the pistons?
yeap all done..all looked fine he said..compression done over and over again and all fine..its a pickle this one..Trev wont give up though..its eating him alive :tearsofjoy:

.....it runs which is important but runs very flat..like its come down with a flu..

This made me lol Pav !

You must be the calmest human being I know.... :smile:

Sounds like it's gonna be a 'pain' to find - rather than a wallet-busting, engine replacing, catastrophe of a job.

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution.

This made me lol Pav !

You must be the calmest human being I know.... :smile:

Sounds like it's gonna be a 'pain' to find - rather than a wallet-busting, engine replacing, catastrophe of a job.

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution.
the calmest and poorest as well :tongueout:
it's very strange as the engine sounds good..just not getting enough juice to power it..Trev will get to the bottom of it im sure..
bet he will be on forums all weekend to see if he can find an answer..good man..cant praise him enough..

Royal pain in the arse Pav.
Glad you sound positive still mate.
Sounds like Trev's a good man to have on board. Good luck..!

Reactions: sevenfourate
definitely a strange one but if the major mechanical tests are all ok then its possible something really left field fault/failed wise...unless the electrics/electronics have done a frenchie!