Parking OCD

they should have nice car bays, with someone only allowing nice cars to use them :wink:

Only problem with that is that some chav would turn/burn up in his 1,0 Corsa B with channel tunnel exhaust and ironing board spoiler and say "wkd innit m8, my car rools so I is prkin in dat space innit"

:poke::chair:

I know I am equally fanatical about all of this, even down to looking in the rear window for the 'Baby on board' 'Powered by Fairydust' rubbish that people put in their rear windows - it pretty much guarantees a ding parking next to them. I also avoid people carriers at all costs as fat mums trying to get screaming kids into their seats is asking for trouble...

It should be compulsory to have dings repaired before the MOT that way everyone else might take it a little bit more seriously.

As for the old giffer saying its 'just a car' that would have sent me over the edge and he probably wouldn't have had a car to come back to... Just a little note - Its just a car :wink:

yep, i also do this lol. i drive my misses mad as we go round the car park an shes sayin theres one, theres one, theres one, theres one as i go past em all until i find what I think is a suitable an worthy space to park my 197. if i HAVE TO park next to someone, i try find a car that looks like they dont have kids!!!

Thats a wicked photo by the way besty :thumbsup:

Hahaha, this is the same with me. The GF always moans because I park at the other side of the carpark and as we are walking to wherever we are going shes constantly saying, theres a space, theres another one, why do you love your car so much etc etc.

She just doesn't understand, ha.

Hahaha, this is the same with me. The GF always moans because I park at the other side of the carpark and as we are walking to wherever we are going shes constantly saying, theres a space, theres another one, why do you love your car so much etc etc.

She just doesn't understand, ha.

i get the "why do you love your car so much line too" hahaha.

it annoys her more too cuz wenever we go anywhere, i always drive cuz i prefer to be drivin my 197, than sittin passenger in her mini :blink:

yep, i also do this lol. i drive my misses mad as we go round the car park an shes sayin theres one, theres one, theres one, theres one as i go past em all until i find what I think is a suitable an worthy space to park my 197. if i HAVE TO park next to someone, i try find a car that looks like they dont have kids!!!

Thats a wicked photo by the way besty :thumbsup:

addition to this is kids and not an old biddy that has to fling the door open to give them time to get out lmao

I do it like this at Asda.

77fa98fa.jpg

I have started to panic about panicking (sp). I will park miles away, or take up two spaces while being miles away, but I now worry that someone will take offence to this, or notice the car MORE because of my parking habits and vandalise the car!!!!!

Its making me ill! This picture was the 197, but now I have a brand spanking new 200 its worse than before.

Gutted.

I'm absolutely gutted, annoyed, angry and I think I might cry! I got back to my car earlier at the Merry Hill shopping centre which was packed (had to drive around for 20 mins to find a space), so I took the first space available. It wasn't an end space, but the bays are quite accomidating so I wasn't to worried.

Anyway, got back to the car about 3 hours later and some ar**ho** has keyed right down the drivers side of my car! The drivers door and the rear quarter have been done. It has gone through to the white primer underneath.

I am so upset about it, I really feel like crying. :'(

I look after my car, I love it and polish it regularly. I respect other people's cars and someone has got the nerve to do this to me. I feel like c**p. I don't want to take it to the FCS either now.

I've contacted West Midlands Police who have been really good so far and the security who have been the same. They tell me the whole car park is covered by CCTV so they are going to look through it tonight. Hopefully they'll catch the bast***!

Does anyone know the best thing to do about getting it repaired?

Thanks in advance.

I do it like this at Asda.

77fa98fa.jpg

I have started to panic about panicking (sp). I will park miles away, or take up two spaces while being miles away, but I now worry that someone will take offence to this, or notice the car MORE because of my parking habits and vandalise the car!!!!!

Its making me ill! This picture was the 197, but now I have a brand spanking new 200 its worse than before.
thats how i like to park:tongueout:roud:

door dings are the worst. the slightest mark on my car and i go hopping mad

Yep I am very bad for this, will only go to shops 30min before they shut so the car park is nice and quite or go shopping at 10pm.

I get called all sorts by friends and family but seeing what happened to arranshuker car just sums it up for me.

Saying that my car has had more damage to it just parked on the drive than in a car park, nozzle flew of my PW and dented the car, old tumble dryer lid flew of in high winds and scuffed my bumper and postman squeezing down the back on my car putting a few nice scratches into the paint.

Next time I get a planning application for a supermarket I'm going to insist that the developer provides 10 extra wide spaces with chevrons at the back of the car park marked out with 'proud drivers' only. No parents with children. No 4x4s. No bangers or Barry boys! If they don't they'll get a refusal!!